Quantcast

A horrible, horrible feeling. What should I do?

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
My wife commutes an hour to work each day. A couple of months ago, she started car pooling with a guy from work. I didn't think much of it at first. Then she started dressing a little wilder. She'd bring up his name in the middle of a conversation and then clam up. Kind of odd.

I was down the street one evening at a friend's house (lights were off in the house, so looked like I was gone or sleeping) and I saw his car pull up. They sat in the car for almost a half hour before she got out and went inside. At this point, alarm bells are going off in my head. I kept quiet as I didn't have any solid evidence and knew she would lie.

So a couple days later, I left the house lights off and waited on the porch. Soon enough they pull in. I kneel down behind my parked bikes so they can't see me. You would not believe what I saw.

The ACS Freewheel on the back of my beautiful 24 dirt jumper was all rusty. The "bronze" finish did nothing to stop corrosion. Should I get a chrome one or just live with it?

Mr Jones

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2007
I saw an eaterOFdog thread and I immediately read the last paragraph.... ridemonkey has trained me well.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Any thread title that mentions feelings is BS.

Just should have written "What should I do?"