Quantcast

A job offer

r464

Turbo Monkey
Oct 17, 2006
Earth
How can I pass this up? :)
Greetings,

I am Peter Handson from Ireland, Dublin now based in china. I have offices Here in China and in Ireland.I am a Tourism Consultant and have many clients in Europe and America. I need representatives in Europe, USA and CANADA to work from home and get paid and maybe a Visit to China or Europe as well.

JOB DESCRIPTION?

1. Receive payment from Clients

2. Cash Payments at your Bank

3. Deduct 10% which will be your percentage/pay on Payment processed.

4. Forward balance after deduction of percentage/pay to any of the offices you will be contacted to send payment to(Payment is to forwarded either by Money Gram,Western Union Money Transfer or Bank Transfer).

HOW MUCH WILL YOU EARN?

At the beginning your commission will equal 10%, later it will increase up to 12%

ADVANTAGES

You do not have to go out as you will work as an independent contractor right from your home office.

IS THIS LEGAL?
YES! It is very legal (article 15.3) Employment Opportunity Act. My lawyer checked all legal provisions concerning any domestic or international law against businesses or deals of domestic monetary trade. Doing this business is 100% safe and legal.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
sounds sweet...! the only thing that could make it any better would be if this offer came from some awesomly exotic place like Africa or the Soviet Block! :thumb:

cannondalejunky

ease dropper
Jun 19, 2005
Arkansas
i just got a job offer like yours

Dear Sir/Madam,
Would you like to work online from home and get paid without affecting your present job if you have one?
Richard Cook Limited, UK.. needs an individual in the United States of America/Canada who will be working for the company and I am willing to pay for every transaction, which wouldn't affect your present state of work. Someone who will receive payments on our behalf from our customers in the United States of America/Canada. These payments are in form of Money Orders or otherwise and it will be made payable to your name, so all you need do is cash the Money Orders deduct your 10 % percentage and wire the rest back to me via Western Union money transfer We presently run a Premier Furnishing Company sited in the United Kingdom and we need someone to work for the company as a representative/bookkeeper in the USA/CANADA.
We specialize in making different kinds of furnishings,demonstrating creative ideas, colors, textures and styles for every room, orthopaedic chairs and high seats. We offer a high degree of personal service, on everything from an individual item to a complete interior design scheme, which has really expanded that we furnished overseas now. Our reputation as a premier furnishing store has been achieved by searching throughout the UK and Europe for the best ranges available. We have found unusual and original pieces from traditional French farmhouse furniture to clean Scandinavian design plus leading UK.. brands to suit every lifestyle. We have been selling our furnishings for the last four years. We have sold in showrooms and to private collectors from all around the world. We are always facing serious difficulties when it comes to selling our furnishings to people in the United States of America, some of our customers offers to pay with UNITED STATES POSTAL MONEY ORDER OR OTHERWISE, which is difficult for us to cash here in United kingdom.
So we need someone in the USA/CANADA to work as our representative and assist us in processing the payments from our clients and we will pay on every transaction.
JOB DESCRIPTION
1. Receive payment from Clients
2. Cash Payments
3. Deduct 10 % which will be your percentage/pay on Payment processed.
4. Forward balance after deduction of percentage/pay to our office in the United Kingdom (Payment is to be forwarded by Western Union Money Transfer).
It wouldn't cost you any CHARGES, you are to receive payments which will be sent to you via Fedex courier services or UPS from my clients, which would come
in form of a Money Order/Certified Cashier's Check in US PAYMENT then you are to cash it and send the cash to the Company via Western Union Transfer , all
transfer fees should be deducted from the capital you are
sending so you have nothing to lose.
If you are interested, respond immediately by sending:
FIRST NAME:
SURNAME:Pepin
HOME ADDRESS (PHYSICAL ADDRESS ONLY, NO P.O. BOXES):
CITY:
STATE:
ZIP CODE:
CELL NUMBER:
What is your prefered mode of communication Phone/e-mail:
so that our clients will start making payments to you as the company's representative in the USA.
I WILL E-MAIL YOU A LETTER OF EMPLOYMENT FROM OUR COMPANY WHICH YOU HAVE TO REPLY WITH AN ACCEPTANCE LETTER.
AS SOON AS WE CONFIRM ANY PAYMENT COMING TO YOU, I WILL LET YOU KNOW AND I WILL GIVE YOU THE INFORMATION TO SEND THE FUNDS THROUGH TO THE COMPANY VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.

I AWAIT YOUR PROMPT RESPONSE.
Warmest Regards,
Terry Smith
Human Resources Manager
21-24 Killigrew St.
Falmouth, Cornwall TR11 3PN.
United Kingdom
NB: Reply to tonybrownrado@yhoo.com
Richard Cook Furnishers Ltd.