Quantcast

a lesbian trapped in a mans body

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
I'm a lesbian trapped in a mans body. I won't be having any sex changes though.....

Jun 1, 2011
Denver
In the song Ocean, off the album New Wave he says "... and if I could have chosen I would have been born a woman." Sadly their music started sucking around '05 so good for him i guess:thumb:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
In the song Ocean, off the album New Wave he says "... and if I could have chosen I would have been born a woman." Sadly their music started sucking around '05 so good for him i guess:thumb:
i would say more around '06. but yea. its not so much that they started to suck, their music just didn't stand out the way it had previously.

i do give him a lot of credit for doing this so publicly though. for a soon to be chick, that takes a lot of balls.

Bushwhacker

Turbo Monkey
Dec 4, 2003
Tar Effing River!! NC
I've experienced this first hand as I watched my life long friend, Jeremy, over the course of about 2 years, transform himself via facial reconstructive surgery, growing his hair long and legally changing his name to Jaime. He remains married to his wife of ten years and they seem happy.

When he was still Jeremy. At the time no one knew a transformation was ongoing.

After his first facial reconstruction...he officially changed his gender to "she"

Jaime Skye...

At the end of the whole thing, she is still my friend, fellow cyclist and one of the very few people from my graduating class that can carry on an intelligent conversation. No hate or judgmental B.S. from me...we seem to have enough of that here in NC.

duck

Monkey
Apr 8, 2007
Cranbrook BC
There's also a reference in Searching for a Former Clarity. While their style changed in the later years, they're still a great and influential band. Big ups to Tom, I hope that it goes smoothly for him.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
So who here isnt a lesbian trapped in a mans body? Yawn...
A guy here (Civilain DoD employee) came back from Spring Break as a girl. My office mate knows her...same guy who swiped the bike, for those of you who have been paying attention, he is all weirded out by it. But he is also a born again right winger type. I said cool, that takes balls. At least it did...