Quantcast

a little bit more Planet Zod......

zod

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
G-County, NC
We did a little work at PZ last night, getting a phat berm built and groomed. Here's some pics....

Here I am spraying agent orange on the berm, it kills the bugs and all that talk about cancer causing agents is a load of crap, just like the Moon-Walk......

Surgeon General's Warning: falling on this berm may cause cancer.

As always we gotsta have our trail bitches along for the fun!

Booger, the Straw Boss. Here at Planet Zod we use only American Unionized Labor. Booger get's paid $27 an hour to lay straw but the Union Lawyers are working on getting him more for his highly specialized trade.

Mr Tiles

I'm a beer snob
Nov 10, 2003
L-town ya'll
I really can't believe the "union" is paying Booger that much to lay straw...won't be long till that job is shipped overseas!

zod

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
G-County, NC
Yea, I'm gonna shut down shop and move my operations to Ghana........I'm already funnelling Booger's pension into my back pocket! :nuts:

zod

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
G-County, NC
We'll see what we can do for you TP...... ;)

We haven't been building out there during the summer biggins.....too friggin' hot, but the weathers beginning to cooperate!

zod

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
G-County, NC
Saturday Tiles, Shasta, and Yo joined me for a little trail work session out in my woods. We added a new line onto the G-County Booty Loop, at one point (the pretty pink/yellow colored beam) the skinny chokes down to 3.5 inches and is a good 28 inches or so off the ground!

Here's some pics:

Here's video of Tiles coming off the Deer Stand and hitting the new berm we finished last week....

And after you hit the berm you have a little straight-away before hitting the Truck Stop drop to Truck Stop jumpline....

and here's Shasta rachet-hopping off the Truck Stop drop....