Quantcast

A little early Sunday Morning coffee!!!

Potroast88

YouTube Boy
Jan 18, 2004
Bomb City
If they matched you wouldn't be able to find them. You would have to feel around on the wall and run the risk of getting shocked. It's a safety issue, really.

dogwonder

Nitro
May 3, 2005
Walking the Earth
Potroast88 said:
If they matched you wouldn't be able to find them. You would have to feel around on the wall and run the risk of getting shocked. It's a safety issue, really.
I concur...

And N8, glad to see people making their own coffee and bucking Starbucks. I personally believe Starbucks is a secret government conspiracy to take control of the world...

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
dogwonder said:
I concur...

And N8, glad to see people making their own coffee and bucking Starbucks. I personally believe Starbucks is a secret government conspiracy to take control of the world...

unless of course, you are buying Starbucks beans to fill your moka pot. ;)

We love our pot but it doesn't get much use anymore since we have both discovered an aversion to caffeine.

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
Just Some Guy likes to taunt people for their taste in home furnishings when it's beside the point.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
JSG had a tiny weiner. Only a person with such a unit could possibly want to attack other members (ha!) for owning less-nice countertops and continuously posting pics of his 12 bikes and porche. Glad that tool is gone.

ummbikes

Don't mess with the Santas
Apr 16, 2002
Napavine, Warshington
BurlyShirley said:
JSG had a tiny weiner. Only a person with such a unit could possibly want to attack other members (ha!) for owning less-nice countertops and continuously posting pics of his 12 bikes and porche. Glad that tool is gone.

OH!

He was the assclown who posted the picture of his 911 with the Turner on the roof rack in front of his pimp crib. Ya, he seemed like he had a few issues.

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
BurlyShirley said:
why did he get sent packing ???