Quantcast

A little fix...

LeRoy

Monkey
Apr 11, 2002
Wellington - NZ
Clean up youtube a bit by entering this little gem at the end of the URL. Give it a whirl. It works and should make a bunch of monkeys a bit happier.

&fmt=18

LeRoy

Monkey
Apr 11, 2002
Wellington - NZ
Sorry. Wasn't incredibly clear. The quality of a youtube video can be improved if you copy and paste the text from below into the URL for the video. I am not sure what it does exactly. Most of the times I have used it, the video does seem to be a bit better.

Add this to the end of the URL:
&fmt=18

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
Sorry. Wasn't incredibly clear. The quality of a youtube video can be improved if you copy and paste the text from below into the URL for the video. I am not sure what it does exactly. Most of the times I have used it, the video does seem to be a bit better.

Add this to the end of the URL:
&fmt=18

does it take care of the pixelated areas around private parts too?

:twitch:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
That code did nothing to improve the quality of america's next top model. Refund please.
Do you really want to see the track marks in their arms, and the broken capillaries in their noses? Or the red-rimmed eyes when they've spent the night sobbing after they realized all they've amounted to is bulimia and screwing TV producers for 10 minutes in the spotlight?

There's a reason that show hasn't been broadcast in HD.