Quantcast

a little help....please

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Could someone perhaps resize this to avatar size without it looking like hell like when I do it. Im now on Lamisil, so i need this. Tanks!

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Thanks skookum.

And JBP, its a dermatophyte, and its ok. I got some pills. I noticed a yellow spot on my toe nail and went to the doc and he said to take these. But you cant drink beers with the pills, but whatever.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
i used to draw little gremlins like that on my pee chee's back in high school. Only they were flippin ya the bird and drinkin beer and smokin weed........
If i could go back in time i'd slap myself upside the head.:p

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Originally posted by BurlySurly
But you cant drink beers with the pills, but whatever.
but you don't even drink alcohol, so how's that matter?

Feel better man, we're all pulling for you for a quick and thorough recovery!

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Originally posted by LordOpie
but you don't even drink alcohol, so how's that matter?

i told you guys i was starting...

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
I noticed a yellow spot on my toe nail and went to the doc and he said to take these. But you cant drink beers with the pills, but whatever.

ewwwwwww.

i think its funny you went to the doctor for a yellow spot on your toenail. shouldve just chopped the damn thing off. nobody needs a weak toe.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
uh huh, sure. Then you'll try a little weed, then some tar...
actually Ive moved on, and Ive already managed a $54 a day whip-it addiction. ****

...and laura, it was my big toe. I cant walk without it. At first i ignored the little spot, but it began to grow. So now its going to die for sure. Want pics?

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Originally posted by laura
what are pee chee's
i can't remember.... forgive me but i don't remember much from high school.....

...and laura, it was my big toe. I cant walk without it. At first i ignored the little spot, but it began to grow. So now its going to die for sure. Want pics?
i think all your questions on Bigfoot caused all this myself. i'm not sure, but don't worry i'm calling my cousin right now to release any curse.:monkey:

RandomV

Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
Indiana
This other board I frequent was having a discussion about funny band names. One of the best ones mentioned was:

"John Madden Will Put Foot Cream On You Because You Are A ****ing Foot Fungus."

I laughed out loud. For a long time even.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
He's a fighter, I am sure he will pull through. But we will keep him in our thoughts & prayers. :D

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
actually Ive moved on, and Ive already managed a $54 a day whip-it addiction. ****
Whip-its are cool...

...and laura, it was my big toe. I cant walk without it.
Come you could get a cool prostetic. Maybe a titantium big toe. That would be cool. Almost as cool as whip-its. WAIT A MINUTE...

You could get a titanium big toe that doubled as a whip it. Then you could gross people out by sucking your big toe while getting a whip-it hit. OR get other people to suck on your big toe whip it.

Oh I think you got a money maker there. Chop that weak a$$ toe off and get to making some cash. There'd be a market for that in East Tennessee.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Originally posted by DRB
Whip-its are cool...

Come you could get a cool prostetic. Maybe a titantium big toe. That would be cool. Almost as cool as whip-its. WAIT A MINUTE...

You could get a titanium big toe that doubled as a whip it. Then you could gross people out by sucking your big toe while getting a whip-it hit. OR get other people to suck on your big toe whip it.

Oh I think you got a money maker there. Chop that weak a$$ toe off and get to making some cash. There'd be a market for that in East Tennessee.
This thread is about how Burly Surly need Lamisil, NOT how you need Ritalin.....:p

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Originally posted by johnbryanpeters
You can also leave a trail of sparks by dragging the Ti toe on pavement while riding urban. Go for it!
This has gone too far.............:rolleyes:

besides everyone know's the Burly one isn't a wieght weenie he'd go Chromoly all the way.....

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Originally posted by Skookum

besides everyone know's the Burly one isn't a wieght weenie he'd go Chromoly all the way.....
Hey, my new DH bike only weighs 40lbs. Thats light!

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
Hey Skookum... I was looking for kettle have you seem him lately? :p

Would chromoly leave cool sparks...... ah magnesium would leave some kick a$$ sparks.