Quantcast

A little late... but the Liquid Feedback V2 is here!

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
So, this has actually been on my to-do list for a while now. Liquid Bikes basically started on Ridemonkey with the support and "feedback" from the RM community.... so I feel a thread about our new frames is long overdue.

For those that don't know anything about Liquid, feel free to catch up on some of the history in these threads...

Where it all started:
http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/f61/i-need-some-feedback-208908/

Name the frame:
http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/f61/liquid-bike-co-name-frame-226495/

So, the 2nd generation Liquid Feedback 24" frame is finally available. We are extremely proud of this one because it is hand crafted in the USA by our California brothers - Solid BMX.

The new frame is lighter, stiffer, and sexier than the previous model - with the same proven geometry as the original version. The Feedback V2 features newly designed chain stays that improve tire/sprocket clearance and stiffen the rear end compared to the 1st gen frame - all while keeping one of the shortest chain stay lengths in the 24" market. It also features new custom laser cut bridges between the stays. The V2 is available in Root Beer (trans-brown), Raw with clear coat, or Satin Black - in either a 22" or 22.3" top tube size.

Check out the specs, some pics, and a link to our website below!

Liquid Feedback V2 24" BMX Frame
True Temper 4130 Chromoly

Available in Root Beer, Raw w/Clear, or Satin Black
TT: 22" or 22.3"
BB: 12.7"
CS: 14.25"
HA: 74
SA: 72
ST: 9.15" center to center
14mm dropouts
Mid BB
Integrated headset
30 tooth max sprocket clearance
2.3" rear tire clearance

Double butted top and down tubes
Externally butted seattube

Custom laser cut seatsay and chainstay bridges
Liquid Flow chainstays
Non-removable u-brake mounts
Weight: 5 lbs

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments! I don't spend as much time over here as I used to... but I hope everyone is still staying rad!

Cheers! :thumb:

Jeremy
Liquid Bikes
http://www.liquid-bikes.com/

Last edited:

shelteringsky

Monkey
May 21, 2010
Frames look so good! Wish you guys did something in 26" but I guess that's not what you're going for.

stino

Monkey
Jul 14, 2002
belgium
So the entire geometry is exactly the same right? Cause then I'm gonna thrash my current one until I actually need a new one :] raw = sick !

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
So the entire geometry is exactly the same right? Cause then I'm gonna thrash my current one until I actually need a new one :] raw = sick !
Do it! Yeah - geo is the same, except for the longer top tube on the long one. This frame is lighter and stiffer than the previous one, as well.

:thumb:

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
Thanks for the good words, guys. Be sure to check us out in the April issue of BMX Plus! I'm super stoked on this one. Plus was my favorite mag as a kid... now all they need to do is bring back Radical Rick!!! :D

LiquidPlus.JPG

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
Congrats, dude! You have any photos of the V2 built up?

This is a V2 in France!

Kevin France.jpg

This is mine...

MyLB.png

One of the prototypes...

Liquid Proto.jpg

There are few out there right now... but not a ton of pics... apparently it's cold and snowy right now in most parts of the country? :think:

Last edited: