Quantcast

A little Snow Fun in the South!!!

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Your roof and tires say 3". Put down the pinkbike tape Cecil. :D

Oh, snow related comment. Did you know that if you put a 35lb little girl in full snow garb on a 157cm snowboard on a 45 degree slope, she turns into a human bullet?

True story bro!:thumb:

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
Your roof and tires say 3". Put down the pinkbike tape Cecil. :D

Oh, snow related comment. Did you know that if you put a 35lb little girl in full snow garb on a 157cm snowboard on a 45 degree slope, she turns into a human bullet?

True story bro!:thumb:
No we got 9". Second biggest snow storm for us in over 20 years. Yah I sold the snow board when the Ex Wife was making me sell everything. People were boarding all around my neighborhood. Made me wish I still had it.

Cecil

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
looks fun cecil, we are in the process of getting hammered with white stuff as I type. Im hearing anywhere between 12-20 inches, not cool!

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Well you guys don't shut everything down, just because of the snow like we do in SC. It's crazy and I laugh at it so much. I will say no one knows how to drive in the snow down here so I guess that's why...:disgust1:

Cecil

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Schools closed here in Asheville today again, but that's because of all the north banks. Every road here has them and they're all NHL style hockey rinks right now.

I empathize with guys like you, Jeremy, Dave and Matt...all those 2 wheel drive SUV's and trucks all over the flatland of SC just stuck on flat ground in the driveway. I had a rear wheel drive truck as a teen. Sucked.

Shek...I heard this morning it's coming down solid white up there...post pics!

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
I empathize with guys like you, Jeremy, Dave and Matt...all those 2 wheel drive SUV's and trucks all over the flatland of SC just stuck on flat ground in the driveway. I had a rear wheel drive truck as a teen. Sucked.
I am all 4x4 Bro. I have been out everyday in it shaking my head at the ones thinking they can get around in their Sports Cars and 2x SUV's. It's mainly because they don't know how to drive in it.....

Cecil

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
The thought of that has made my day!
I'm still chuckling daily about it. The girls (4 & 7) had been riding their snow tube down it, so the surface was packed good. I told her "Point your feet straight and hold on. Don't let go." She did just that but had so much speed at the bottom, she just blasted past the runout and on out into the field through powder and was covered head to toe. She went a good 25-30 yards.

I ripped her up excited thinking she was stoked, but she was crying. Little punk wasn't upset about the speed...just the snow on her face. :p

mullet_dew

Monkey
Mar 22, 2009
Bellingham WA
Riding in the snow is fun, can't do a 2 wheel drift on dirt, but in 6" of snow I was drifting and counter steering all the way down. Thank got for a shuttle to the top, riding or pushing up in 6" of powder sucks.

PS if you are ever shuttling in 6" of snow, try to get the cab, the guys in the back got covered in snow from sagging branches.