Quantcast

a little surprise on sicklines.com

MC peepants

Monkey
Sep 20, 2006
wow thats nice looking ride, i would mind taking it to my local slalom course.

it does not look like a kona.

May 12, 2005
roanoke va
looks like a single pivot Kona..
yeah, a slightly shorter (geo wise) howler with an inch more travel and better craftmanship. (burn away.) ought to be fun. whats the BB?
brad, you're the ducati of the bike world.
it might just be me, but im not so fond of the smaller tube, simple look in a full sus. looks fun, fast, ect, just not my style.

f0ggy

Monkey
Aug 6, 2006
Ca
the frame weight is around 8 pounds if I recal, (Brad and I weighed it at my lbs) Brad hopefully we can meet up soon and get a ride going, I can see it now the 1st Nemesis Project Extended Bay Area ride, pick a new spot every month eh eh:? I really wanna try it out though.

ZHendo

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2006
PNW
very nice work brad, very very nice. $2200 for the frame with a Cane Creek Double Barrel is an amazingly reasonable price, those shocks are like $800. Is the slopestyle rig going to be longer travel than this one? I'm thinking that I'll be getting a short travel rig to ride for my DH and freeride efforts instead of the traditional 7 inch travel plus monsters. If the slopestyle bike is more capable on bigger stuff than this one is, I may have found my dream bike. Be sure to keep me posted, I'm not in a hurry though, I've got a good season, likely 2, left on my current rig.

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
the frame weight is around 8 pounds if I recal, (Brad and I weighed it at my lbs) Brad hopefully we can meet up soon and get a ride going, I can see it now the 1st Nemesis Project Extended Bay Area ride, pick a new spot every month eh eh:? I really wanna try it out though.

WOW thank you everyone for the very great compliments on the new bike , I'm really excited on how the final one came out .

final frame weight with the double barrel was 8.15lbs !!
and @$2200 it's priced in line with every other comprable faux bar bike in the 4-5in travel range , with the double barrel which yes is a $800 shok retail :shocked: and worth every penny !

Foggy yes sounds like a good idea on the monthly ride !!
We have enough Nemesis owners in the area to have some pretty good rides !!
Dos and I are rideing SC next weekend if you can make the trip down the coast a bit ?
Later this summer we will have to do a big dowineville weekend :clapping: BBQ camping and river jumps :shocked:

f0ggy

Monkey
Aug 6, 2006
Ca
could you give me a ride? would it be doing the UCSC trails cuz I would def wanna bring my 4x for that, think we could fit both in ur r32? as long as its not on sunday cuz thats my moms b-day so if its sat thats cool

ps- I got my first job today as a busboy so now I can afford this expensive hobby of myne

WOW thank you everyone for the very great compliments on the new bike , I'm really excited on how the final one came out .

final frame weight with the double barrel was 8.15lbs !!
and @$2200 it's priced in line with every other comprable faux bar bike in the 4-5in travel range , with the double barrel which yes is a $800 shok retail :shocked: and worth every penny !

Foggy yes sounds like a good idea on the monthly ride !!
We have enough Nemesis owners in the area to have some pretty good rides !!
Dos and I are rideing SC next weekend if you can make the trip down the coast a bit ?
Later this summer we will have to do a big dowineville weekend :clapping: BBQ camping and river jumps :shocked: