Quantcast

A Little Video I Constructed...

WKC

Monkey
Feb 23, 2005
Down in the G-Spot
Just a little bored and got into some Windows Movie Making "madness". Just some footage from this year so far that I haven't done anything with. Got some from the Fishin' Hole, Swannanoa, Motomike's house, Cone, Country Park, and Greensboro urban.

Some Footage

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
can you somehow burn it and bring it to me on Sunday? We don't get no dial-up out here and I don't wanna wait till Monday to see it...please!?

WKC

Monkey
Feb 23, 2005
Down in the G-Spot
motomike said:
can you somehow burn it and bring it to me on Sunday? We don't get no dial-up out here and I don't wanna wait till Monday to see it...please!?
Yep. I'll burn the original file onto a CD for you Moto. And I'll sure to get some footage on Sunday and make a new clip. Sho nuff.

TM1

Monkey
Jul 19, 2002
Central NC
Very nice!! Pro work.
Looks like Mike has twisted things up on his dirt jumps making them quasi-hips. Good job! Good way to push the folks.

Some of that fishing hole stuntage has a real North Shore feel to it. Was that sped up or did he really hit it that fast?

The one thing missing is the vid of Murphy dropping 23' off Mega at Tar. I never have seen that one. Did it not turn out?

WKC

Monkey
Feb 23, 2005
Down in the G-Spot
TM1 said:
Very nice!! Pro work.
Looks like Mike has twisted things up on his dirt jumps making them quasi-hips. Good job! Good way to push the folks.

Some of that fishing hole stuntage has a real North Shore feel to it. Was that sped up or did he really hit it that fast?

The one thing missing is the vid of Murphy dropping 23' off Mega at Tar. I never have seen that one. Did it not turn out?
I was trying hard find Murphy's Mega Drop, but I can't find the disc anywhere! I pretty pissed about it, it would have been.

At the Fishin' Hole, there are two clips of the "Pallet Drop", one in black and white, and another in "Old Movie Mode". The frame speed on the camera's "Old Movie Mode" looks like you are going a little faster then you actually are, but it's really more of an illusion. It's not sped up or slowed down, but it gives a sort of illusion that you're going really fast. In actuality, you have to hit that Pallet Drop with fair amount of speed.

The first part of the video is still my favorite, the opening clip. It's actually me and my buddy Will driving back from Boone at 9pm, with "Pastel mode" and "Slow-Shutter-Nightshot" on.

WKC

Monkey
Feb 23, 2005
Down in the G-Spot
gastro said:
Nice work, Chase.

Oh, and Merritt's here, he said to tell you he wants his taglines back from your sig. :nuts:
I most definitely have only heard Merritt say that once, and that was TODAY. I've had that sig up for months. :p

WKC

Monkey
Feb 23, 2005
Down in the G-Spot
And the headset isn't a big deal either. Jorge was actually complaining about it being too tight and he "over-loosened" it in compensation. He's not really the best mechanic, but he is trying to point it to Merritt, as usual. You guys coming out to Mike's tomorrow?

WKC

Monkey
Feb 23, 2005
Down in the G-Spot
Yeah, I'll be on the Scratch for sure. But the word is to bring the big bikes too for the BIG step-down and the new step-down gap thingy that he has built.

WKC

Monkey
Feb 23, 2005
Down in the G-Spot
haromtnbiker said:
Is it just my computer or does it always stop at 3:26 for anybody else? :confused:
Yeah, it seems to be a common issue. It's a big file, and it had a little trouble uploading onto the website. I'll shrink the file a little more, and reload it up on Putfile with a new link sometime tomorrow or Tuesday.