Quantcast

A Massive Thankyou

ukjason

sexist pig
May 14, 2006
leicester uk
I would like to say a massive thankyou to stinkyboy(brian), JBP, stosh,DHS and laura for the biggest suprise ever a secret santa gift and i dont no what to say apart from thankyou veryvery much.

you guys are the best and to anyone ive missed out thankyou.

jason

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
Merry Xmas man, yea we were a bit worried about that.

but now that you know who its from. its ok. Jason had no idea we sent it. even better.

too bad we don't have a pic of your, "wtf" face when you got it.

ukjason

sexist pig
May 14, 2006
leicester uk
Merry Xmas man, yea we were a bit worried about that.

but now that you know who its from. its ok. Jason had no idea we sent it. even better.

too bad we don't have a pic of your, "wtf" face when you got it.
it was a good face the best surprise ever

sunny

Grammar Civil Patrol
Jul 2, 2004
Sandy Eggo, CA
Hey Jason,

I'm so glad you had a present to open. I guess you didn't get the package in time for Christmas, but it did arrive in time for the Day of 3 Kings (or almost). Not really fair opening Secret Santa participation to everyone, then cutting you off suddenly! When I got the email from Stosh saying that JBP was going to send off a package but that he was holding off shipping till a few other items arrived, I spang into action.

DHS and I are clear on the other side of the continent, and knew we had to ship that afternoon. Having no time before work, I found the Death Valley shirt from amongst my things, and hoped that would be at least something interesting that not everyone in Leicester would have. I called DHS and he happened to have a new Park tools apron. We quickly packaged them up and sent them off to Connecticut.

Then the waiting began. Expectation is one of the best parts about Secret Santa. The other part is getting to know someone you never really knew. You and I haven't had much occasion to meet or exchange ideas, but now we have a connection, and I will remember you. This is why I like Secret Santa.

Hope you had a great holiday. :)

xxo from across the pond,
sunny

ukjason

sexist pig
May 14, 2006
leicester uk
Hey Jason,

I'm so glad you had a present to open. I guess you didn't get the package in time for Christmas, but it did arrive in time for the Day of 3 Kings (or almost). Not really fair opening Secret Santa participation to everyone, then cutting you off suddenly! When I got the email from Stosh saying that JBP was going to send off a package but that he was holding off shipping till a few other items arrived, I spang into action.

DHS and I are clear on the other side of the continent, and knew we had to ship that afternoon. Having no time before work, I found the Death Valley shirt from amongst my things, and hoped that would be at least something interesting that not everyone in Leicester would have. I called DHS and he happened to have a new Park tools apron. We quickly packaged them up and sent them off to Connecticut.

Then the waiting began. Expectation is one of the best parts about Secret Santa. The other part is getting to know someone you never really knew. You and I haven't had much occasion to meet or exchange ideas, but now we have a connection, and I will remember you. This is why I like Secret Santa.

Hope you had a great holiday. :)

xxo from across the pond,
sunny
Thankyou very much sunny