Quantcast

A Message from the King of Friday

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
So the Legendary Shack Shakers were over the top last night. Got in around 3. Now its 7 and I'm loading the car to go to Pisgah for the day. My ears are ringing like someone put a circus monkey in my head. I'm not so much hungover as I am still drunk. I'll have a couple of hours in the car to sleep/sober up.

Now while I would like to sympathize with my subjects on a day that many have to work but seriously would you expect that from your King???

Have fun at work suckers!!!!!!!!!

The King of Friday as spoken.

Jay Gatz

Monkey
Aug 14, 2004
NE for college, CO when i can
i've never had good friday off from work before. i guess there are some advantages to being in bible country. going golfing with my girlfriend then maybe gambling in council bluffs. thank god for jesus dying on a friday.

J

JRB

Did DRB say he is driving drunk this morning???

I'm sure he'll say that JeremyR did or something, but I say he is just like metroprjkt290340392. :think:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Didn't realise I had the day off until quitting time yesterday. So no plans yet. Right now I am going to drink coffee until I poop then play it by ear from there.

J

JRB

Tenchiro said:
Those guys rock, I need to find out when they are coming back to this part of the country.
DRB and JeremyR??? Those homos do not rock. :D

J

JRB

Westy said:
Didn't realise I had the day off until quitting time yesterday. So no plans yet. Right now I am going to drink coffee until I poop then play it by ear from there.
Head southwest - we are gonna have a fun ride tomorrow.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
loco said:
Head southwest - we are gonna have a fun ride tomorrow.
Gots me a race tomorrow, will go for a short ride today, probably spend the rest of the day painting the house.

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
Westy said:
I wish I did... All the management is gone though so that is almost as good.

J

JRB

Westy said:
Gots me a race tomorrow, will go for a short ride today, probably spend the rest of the day painting the house.
Yuck - the race would be fun if I were in shape, but painting sucks no matter what. :dead: I haven't finished from the May before last.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
loco said:
Yuck - the race would be fun if I were in shape, but painting sucks no matter what. :dead: I haven't finished from the May before last.

This is going to be a big job too. Going from raw cedar to a solid color stain. In fact I can't figure out what color to go from so I think I'll start a thread. I'm not so much color blind as I am color stupid. Will be spending the day prepping and caulking.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
loco said:
Did DRB say he is driving drunk this morning???

I'm sure he'll say that JeremyR did or something, but I say he is just like metroprjkt290340392. :think:
He clearly said, he has a couple of hours in the car to sleep/ sober up.
Unless DRB is a magic warlock who sleeps while he drives, then an intelligent mind would come to the conclusion that he is not driving.

BTW, me and DRB are old buds, but I have not ridden with him in years. That's a shame.

J

JRB

Jeremy R said:
He clearly said, he has a couple of hours in the car to sleep/ sober up.
Unless DRB is a magic warlock who sleeps while he drives, then an intelligent mind would come to the conclusion that he is not driving.

BTW, me and DRB are old buds, but I have not ridden with him in years. That's a shame.
I have all the faith in DRB's ability to drive and sleep. I wouldn't allow him to be KOF if he wasn't special.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
I Are Baboon said:
Correct.

I know this only because wifey is CPA and there is a good chance she'll be working ALL WEEKEND.

Well good... then I drive 5 hrs up to NW Arkansas and race tomorrow, drive back and still have time to do them Sun/Mon.

:D

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
stinkyboy said:
Over 40 29er Metro Class? I guess if you're the only one in the race, you might just podium...

:rolleyes:
We don't podium... we meet at the club for post-ride martinis.

sheesh... do you know nothing?

J

JRB

stinkyboy said:
Over 40 29er Metro Class? I guess if you're the only one in the race, you might just podium...

:rolleyes:
I'll never say I am faster than N8, because that could be embarassing, but I will claim to be way cooler than him.

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
I just had a thought that maybe we should have a raffle or something at the Arkansas Monkeyfest.

Whoever wins gets to cockpunch N8 or Loco, winner's choice.

We could donate the money to IMBA or something.

That ought to be one hell of a fundraiser. :evil:

J

JRB

I think that is a crappy idea, DNA, unless you make it N8 only. I am not interested in doing it though, because I am sure it will give N8 wood to know that my hand was near his junk. Gross. I just creeped myself out. :dead:

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
loco said:
I think that is a crappy idea, DNA, unless you make it N8 only. I am not interested in doing it though, because I am sure it will give N8 wood to know that my hand was near his junk. Gross. I just creeped myself out. :dead:
That SO went in a different direction than I thought it would. :eek:

I apologize to all.