Quantcast

A mod is starting to overstep their boundries!!!

dhtahoe

I LOVE NORBA!!!!
Feb 4, 2002
Flying Low Living Fast
I don't know who it is yet but I WILL find out. One of the mods on this site has been abusing their power. This mod has been removing posts for no reason whatsoever just because he can. IMO this is not what a mod is here to do. Removing a post for personal reasons is wrong and an abuse of power. I have had several posts taken off in the past month that had no reason to be taken off. Just about an hour ago I post a compliment about PUSH Industries and less than an hour later it was gone...WTF. Get off your power trip. :nope:

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
i was made a mod of a bikey forum for a couple weeks or so. it was the worst decision ever made in the history of man.

gimme the keys to the Ridemonkey car and i'd turn this ****er upside down hehe. :dancing:

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Are you sure you are remembering where you posted? I know that may sound stupid, but when there are several posts on the same topic is easy to lose track and get them mixed up. I don't see any signs of a deleted post when I'm viewing it. Sorry wish I could be more help.

Freak

Aug 15, 2001
Redmond, Washington
yea it would help if you gave us more details....which forum? which thread? what date?

Just so you know....I just checked the logs and don't see any posts by you being deleted.

sama1ter

Monkey
Apr 29, 2004
The OC
no this has happened to me-im even still subscribed to the thread-and i click al ink to go to it, and my post isnt there?

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
dhtahoe said:
becausr it happened in both places. In the same day. And no I don't forget were I post Brian. Last night it was gone 15 min later. I'm sure of it.
Didn't see anything, I never deleted anything, maybe it is a glitch in the system, because I've thought I've losts posts before too.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
You know, instead of posting a rant in two forums and assuming that the mods are intentionally giving you a hard time, a well-placed PM to a mod might have done wonders.

Regardless, this IS a private forum and the mods can delete as they see fit...

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
binary visions said:
You know, instead of posting a rant in two forums and assuming that the mods are intentionally giving you a hard time, a well-placed PM to a mod might have done wonders.

Yeah, but what drama would that cause?

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
binary visions said:
Very true, come on Mike, you should know we wouldn't delete one of your posts unless we felt it was offensive. By most of the posts I've read from you, there has never been a reason to do so.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
This is as good a thread as any to start a flame war.

Stinkyboy is a dummy.

GO!

dirtydirtysouf

Deletated
May 23, 2006
the ghetto of winston-salem, nc
I don't know who it is yet but I WILL find out. One of the mods on this site has been abusing their power. This mod has been removing posts for no reason whatsoever just because he can. IMO this is not what a mod is here to do. Removing a post for personal reasons is wrong and an abuse of power. I have had several posts taken off in the past month that had no reason to be taken off. Just about an hour ago I post a compliment about PUSH Industries and less than an hour later it was gone...WTF. Get off your power trip. :nope:
time to break out the tin foil hats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!