Quantcast

A monkey reminder

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
You just think I'm here...you can't be in two places at once when you're not anywhere at all
Are you cold? If your temperature approaches absolute zero, below your zero point energy, the momentum part of Heisenberg's uncertainty principle will approach zero, meaning that the uncertainty of your position becomes extremely large. You therefor can and will be everywhere at the same time.

Last edited:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Are you cold? If your temperature approaches absolute zero, below your zero point energy, the momentum part of Heisenberg's uncertainty principle will approach zero, meaning that the uncertainty of your position becomes extremely large. You therefor can and will be everywhere at the same time.
You should probably cut back a little. Try once a day for a while. Unless you get cranky and mean at work and they get suspicious....

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
The Golgi exists! You still have the Yeti or are you out of DH bikes at this point?

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
LOL! This place has changed very little.
This forum maybe. DH has changed quite a bit. Here it's just a bunch of old dudes who have been here for damn near a decade (if not more) yelling at kids to get off our lawns.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Never had a Yeti or a DH bike. I've always been and XC and trail kinda guy. Last time I was here my main MTB rig was probably a MootoX YBB, now the number one MTB in the garage is a Carbon Jet9.
Then who the hell was the OK/AK guy who I sold a Yeti andDorado too? Anybody else remember oldschool (2003 maybe) who lived in AK/OK area who rode Yeti's?

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
ORLY?

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Well that or total separation from reality.
This. You start to get silly around 19-20 miles. Something about your pain face being a smile, so that everybody around you thinks that you are enjoying it. Then you can convince them to run too.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
This. You start to get silly around 19-20 miles. Something about your pain face being a smile, so that everybody around you thinks that you are enjoying it. Then you can convince them to run too.
Yeah...to smile while running like that, I'd have to be thinking about tacos, or more likely hallucinating tacos.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Yeah...to smile while running like that, I'd have to be thinking about tacos, or more likely hallucinating tacos.
You know how drunk guys that can't feel anything have that funny smile? Same thing. But these are caused by delusion.