Quantcast

a movie about psp?

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I can't find a DVD cover from a beastality flick which won't get me banned...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
The fine arts friends I had in college all work in insurance now.

I am *guessing* psp is interested in photography. Just a guess though.
That was my guess too (photography).

And yes, with a few exceptions, all the fine arts majors I knew either went back to get different degrees, or are working hourly jobs living with their parents.

The only one I know that has been "successful" in fine arts has a fine art photo degree from Cornell. She got her masters in archaeology from some school in Boston. She's working on her PhD right now in Philly, but spends summers in Greece at archaeological sites excavating ancient Greek stuff.

Not sayin' fine arts majors can't be successful, you gotta be super motivated. You could always try to get a gig as a museum curator or somethin.

Riding

Monkey
Dec 19, 2006
Millis, MA
not this?
Theoretically, that's a compliment. This movie has been on basic cable a bunch lately and after see several parts of it at different times, I think I've seen the whole movie.

It's about the Smartest Man in American. So you just complimented PSP.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Theoretically, that's a compliment. This movie has been on basic cable a bunch lately and after see several parts of it at different times, I think I've seen the whole movie.

Its about how a regular not - so smart dude wound up the smartest guy in America because everyone else became so astoundingly stupid.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001

in a nutshell....it's a piece of sh*t.

Riding

Monkey
Dec 19, 2006
Millis, MA
Its about how a regular not - so smart dude wound up the smartest guy in America because everyone else became so astoundingly stupid.
So....It is a compliment to PSP. :rofl:

stevew - Yup, pretty crappy as a whole, but some of the **** is funny(and I'm already noticing some of this stuff with the Gen Y kids I work with)

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

Actually I meant in more in the manner of he is everybody else in that movie, not the luke wilson character. I should have clarified.

Last edited:

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz

He plays his cards right and he could be President PSP

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Just found PSP's favorite movie, complete with reach around gear shift.

Before you ask, it was posted on NSMB.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
ummmmmm.... ahhhhhhh....errrrrrrr......

wow. what drugs were they on when they made that short film?

kinda reminds me of the Ambiguously Gay Duo
It's a japanese movie, they were completely sober I bet. I have no clue what goes on in the minds of people in Japan to make these things.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
This still does not explain how you found this. You are not the rufus I know.
I found this by clicking on the link above on NSMB. His thread title was, heh hehh, heh, wait, wut? so naturally you have to click on it.

I thought that PSP and RR would really enjoy it.