Quantcast

A New Home for New England's Riders

overbybars

Chimp
May 12, 2003
Hello, my name is Brian Overby. I am in the process of building a progressive DH/XC lift access park in Southern VT @ Magic Mountain Resort. We have some of the steepest grades in New England, 1700 vertical feet and the use excavation equipment. Magic itself has a very relaxed, progressive, and accepting atmoshphere. My aim is to construct trails that cover North Shore style, big slope, eastcoast rock, dirt jumps and so on. If you are interested in the prospect of riding at a place that is off the hook, and at the same time needs the support of New England's core riders as please go to www.eastshoremtb.com and fill out the survey. This survey will only be used for budgeting purposes. I figure it's about time for the East Coast to have it's own Whistler. If you would like to volunteer any of your time please write to volunteer@eastshoremtb.com . We will compensate for volunteer work as best we can. Thanks, Brian

CHOP

Monkey
Aug 20, 2003
Rivermont, Va
Hey Brian, glad to see you are finally getting somewhere. Best of luck!! :thumb:

New England :monkey:'s need to support this. Brian knows his stuff and will bring you some of the best trails ever.