Quantcast

A new park bike is born!

Special K

Chimp
Feb 12, 2004
CT by way of Beantown
Howdy- my awesome bf built me up this park bike so I can practice those my off road tech skills and maybe catch up to Grizgal.– how awesome is that! He set the brake cables up so I can do bar spins, but then realized he forget about the shifter cables and had to undo it.
I am so psyched to ride this kind of bike because I have never had a bike like this before…my stable is definitely growing!

Attachments

tmx

aka chromegoddess
Mar 16, 2003
Portland
who knows the origins of the "park bike" category? or has there already been a thread about that?

enjoy the trek. (are you the same chick that kicked everyone's beeeeehind so badly at plattekill that they protested your time??)

Repack

Turbo Monkey
Nov 29, 2001
Boston Area
Originally posted by chromegoddess
who knows the origins of the "park bike" category? or has there already been a thread about that?

enjoy the trek. (are you the same chick that kicked everyone's beeeeehind so badly at plattekill that they protested your time??)
"Park" now seems to mean dj, urban, ramps.....?

And yes she is.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
cool bike! Whereabouts in CT are you right now?

There are a bunch of Monkeys who live in CT in and around the Greater Hartford area including me, I Are Baboon, Mtnbikerchk, Tonyhawk etc!

Take care,

Mark :)

Repack

Turbo Monkey
Nov 29, 2001
Boston Area
Originally posted by MMcG
cool bike! Whereabouts in CT are you right now?

There are a bunch of Monkeys who live in CT in and around the Greater Hartford area including me, I Are Baboon, Mtnbikerchk, Tonyhawk etc!

Take care,

Mark :)
She is from Fairfield. She's in Boston until June and then will be moving home to work for the summer.