Quantcast

A new refugee from MTBR.com ...

Mud-Butt

Chimp
May 14, 2005
Hey guys.

I'm new here, just thought I would say hello. I was getting sick of MTBR.com so I packed up my bags and headed into this micro sector of the internet. To be honest, I just think monkeys are cool. In fact I ride a monkey, a Flyin Monkey that is.

I'm a cool cat riding in Washington who likes nothing more than ripping up North Shore stunts. I'm always down to help build, so maybe some of us can hook up in some time to get stuff goin.

I love this schit!-----> :nuts: Nice!

I have a feeling I'll fit in here! Even if I do look like this in the morning/ :drool:

Superdeft

Monkey
Dec 4, 2003
East Coast
We tend to kick a little more a$s here. MTBR is good to look at sometimes if you need a pic of something or something more XCish, but I like the :monkey: better. Welcome.

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
Mud-Butt said:
Hey guys.

I'm new here, just thought I would say hello. I was getting sick of MTBR.com so I packed up my bags and headed into this micro sector of the internet. To be honest, I just think monkeys are cool. In fact I ride a monkey, a Flyin Monkey that is.

I'm a cool cat riding in Washington who likes nothing more than ripping up North Shore stunts. I'm always down to help build, so maybe some of us can hook up in some time to get stuff goin.

I love this schit!-----> :nuts: Nice!

I have a feeling I'll fit in here! Even if I do look like this in the morning/ :drool:
Oh phuck no. Not MicroHuck. Go back to MTBR tool. :thumb:

Spokompton

Monkey
May 15, 2005
Spokane WA
ioscope said:
Member for only that last few mos. he can stfu. (Sherpa)
I take it you guys love him just as much as the guys over at MTBR?

I mean love as in hate.

Sherpa, for all I know you're a cool kid, but I can't recal a single time where you posted a helpfull post. You're always talkin crap about others. It's a phase in life, you'll grow out of it. Life always has a way of kickin a person's ass and making a them realize how foolish they have been acting. These forums are for sharing info, not measuring stem length.

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
Spokompton said:

I mean love as in hate.

Sherpa, for all I know you're a cool kid, but I can't recal a single time where you posted a helpfull post. You're always talkin crap about others. It's a phase in life, you'll grow out of it. Life always has a way of kickin a person's ass and making a them realize how foolish they have been acting. These forums are for sharing info, not measuring stem length.

You should review our rules. Multiple accounts are not allowed.

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
Spokompton said:

I mean love as in hate.

Notice the :thumb: tool. E-sarcasm rules.