Quantcast

A Nice fall ride , with Good peeps!

splat

Nam I am
The cast today, was Me ,My Son peter , I Are Baboon, Quo_fan, Berkshire _rider and Joining us a little later Huck Queen and Smitty. it was a Nice Brisk day , was about 39 degrees when we started. wouldwarm up to about 47.

we stated out and IAB quickly found something to play on

This is a Little 2 step down. with a turn in the middle

or you could take the straight drop like IAB did

Here Iab coming off this little step up then drop. well IAB looped out , on landing, unfortutatly the crash photo didn't come out . On the plus side IAB was OK .

The huck Queen Flies off ofthe the frame twister.

Quo_fan.

IAB on a Downhill rock garden

HuckQueens turn

Berkshire Rider in trouple on the rickety pallettes .

Smitty showing how it should be done.

well we were going a Very different way , well off the beatne path . and we came upon a area where they are putting up some new Power towers , hey , it makes a great Tree ride !

OK so the first try did not enend well

Lets try and fisnish it right !

what the hell lets do it one last time

and Quo FAn said OK I'll do it too!

as I said we went way off the beaten path , over to the other side of rt 16

now down to Hopping brook.

and We called this Bridge NFW , We IAB just said OK and went!! And Price for failure is very High!!!

Berkshire rider starts but thinks better of it , (Note IAB is at the other end is is long )

I walk across and Quo says OK he'll try . he didn't make it but he also did not end up in the drink

then we went over to play in the motorcycle pit , only to find it had been plowed :(

so we headed home , and then we would have out first mechancial IAB Gets a flat ,

then on Home for beers and Burgers !

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Awesome ride today. I'll never get sick of riding 'Nam. I've got a bunch of pics here so brace yourself...

Quo Fan comes upon some rocks early.

and Quo Fan launches off a 4.6 incher

Smitty and huckqueen joined us early in the ride. They both hit this drop. First Smitty.

then huckqueen goes a little nose heavy.

better form on attempt #2.

air Smitty

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Quo Fan hits the Frame Twister! It made his day! Nice work, Paul! :banana:

Splat rolls a drop or roll option as Splat Jr looks on

and Quo Fan hucks it. Damn blurry picture. :shakefist:

Smitty on a drop.

I was going to pass on this one, but Smitty and huckqueen made it look so easy that I just had to try. Success!! (sweet job on the pic, Paul!)

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Smitty on the 2nd of a two drop sequence.

Quo Fan next

huckqueen's turn.

Peter JRA's with Quo Fan following. Peter is getting fast. He's getting better and better at keeping up with us.

Quo Fan in a rock garden

Berkshire Rider in the same rock garden

Video of Smitty going through the garden

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Different view of Berkshire Rider attempting this climb. Heh...everyone takes the pictures first, then goes to help. :D

Smitty makes it look too easy.

Yeah, this thing was about the most solid log ride you'll ever come across. :D Quo Fan had no problem with it.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Great ride today! I fell a couple times and managed to hurt my hand, but it's all good. :D Thanks as always for the tour, splat! I'm going to be sore tomorrow. I'm getting too old for this freeride stuff. :D

Post ride burger. Mmmmmm....burger and football....the bacon needs to be charred more.

:picsstfu:

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Sweet ride! I got to tick off a couple of things on my To-Do list. I didn't take many pics, low batteries and all that.

Getting caffeinated at DD prior to heading out to da Nam.

Flying Baboon

Landing Baboon

Motoring Baboon

Splat, just before he failed.

Baboon on some rock formation

Berkshire_Rider on the step-up

Baboon's turn

Hucking the launch by 1 NEMBA Square

Sissy.

Smitty on the Rickety Pallets

That is all I have. Always fun to ride in da Nam.

Riding

Monkey
Dec 19, 2006
Millis, MA
Good pics everyone! Karl and I took a lot of video today on our ride. Mostly TNT and DLS. Hopefully I'll be able to transfer it to my PC and make something of it.

You guys wouldn't have be able to get seats at Doc's if the Pats were playing. That place is usually packed on Sundays!

We went to the Alamo after our ride.