Quantcast

A night rid a coupe of days ago

splat

Nam I am
Well Wendnesday Night was absolutely beautiful here. so a Few of us decided to go for a night ride starting at 6 .

well I rode to work on my hard tail and left at 5:30. well I boogie , home, got ther eabout 6:30 , quickly drop off my back pack, grab my camel Back and off I go. to the garage to grab my Full suspention bike , Crap , rear tire is flat, Ok free ride Bike , Crap no pedals , OK so My hardtail it is ( set up totally as a Commuter ) Into the woods I go, I had a General Idea where they were going. so I'm climbibng the hill Heading I wasn't in very long when I see some lights Coming at me as I was climbing the hill.Dam they got this far already they are moving fast tonight I think. but it turned out to be another group of riders who were out riding , well I'm going along and I se another group of lights in the distance to my right. not exactly where I would expect them to be , but I go over to check it out. sure enough it is them , BadDNA, Strangeland2, RV55 IF_rider and a "nameless" one

one riding we would go. but HAving tmy commuter tires on made tration interesting , espcilly with all the loose leaves

any way here is IF_rider boosting a rock

wall Ride time

Strangeland Dropping

IF_rider rolling

IF_rider between the trees

Rv55 lucky he is not eating dirt after this

This isthe first night ride testing the new P&S camera on , I'm quite happy with how it is working out so far.

sunny

Grammar Civil Patrol
Jul 2, 2004
Sandy Eggo, CA
Wow. You guys don't mess around. That's great that so many riders are out there on a Wed night.

Your pics came out really good!