Quantcast

A night ride with lots of leaves

splat

Nam I am
The weather tonight was amazing ! It was down right hot! I thought about wearing a base layer and boy was I glad I did not! and since it is fall here in teh Northeast , it became tough to see teh trail at times because of the leaves . any way on to the ride.

If_rider , with his New ( to him ) HID light

BadDNA was also along with us, but he was riding the New Sho Demo Bike this was its Maiden voyage, and boy was it nice!!!

IF_rider on a down

Berkshire Riders turn

and about now , going down a trail when I herd a Pop! and suddenly I was riding a Pogo Stick. stopped and found my Bottom Backet was drenched in Oil , My Rear SHock busrt a seal , and I was then leaving a trail of oil. and the rest of the ride was like riding a Pogo stick.

IF_rider dropping

Berkshire

IF_rider sticking his front wheel 1 second later all hell was breaing loose and would have been a candidate for the crash thread .

just before we left the woods berkshire rider

Now when we got back to my House I got back just as badDNA was doing a Wheelie on the teeter tootor , And from Personal experience , doign a wheelie on a tetter is a really Bad Idea , and this was no exception

well Since BadDNA had this nice demo Bike we all had to give it a Spin , here my wife just gave it a run and liked it .

and my son even gave it a spin and liked it too!!