Quantcast

A novel thread? The perfect urinal

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
dh girlie said:
I've thought of that...they seem like they'd be bulky under jeans...do they come in a thong? Better yet, a low rise v-string?
OMG now that's funny. I can see it now, it's the latest line from Victoria's Secret. Imagine a commercial with a bunch of hot models at a club, all looking anxious waiting in line for the bathroom....all except one, who smiles knowingly while quietly getting it done without ever leaving the dance floor.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
OGRipper said:
OMG now that's funny. I can see it now, it's the latest line from Victoria's Secret. Imagine a commercial with a bunch of hot models at a club, all looking anxious waiting in line for the bathroom....all except one, who smiles knowingly while quietly getting it done without ever leaving the dance floor.

HAHAHAHAH! Nice! Perhaps we should take this brilliant idea to PM's until we get a patent!

sam_little

Monkey
May 18, 2003
Portland, OR
OGRipper said:
Pitch it to SNL and I'll bet they take it... better than anything they've shown in a LONG time.

Alternatively, though, one could use a Lady J Adapter :

And for the daughter that never stops whining on road trips, consider the associated portable urinal (to be used with the adapter above):

sam_little

Monkey
May 18, 2003
Portland, OR
a_website said:
Abstract: With the increase in women in the armed services and the increase in combat roles for women, field duty and deployment are becoming much more commonplace for the female soldier. Lack of suitable bathroom facilities and sufficient privacy pose a problem for timely urination. Active duty females in the field will decrease their oral hydration to diminish the frequency of urination as well as voluntarily suppress urination as long as possible. Subsequently, these women may induce prolonged bladder distention and increase their risk of urinary infections. "The Lady J" and "Freshette Complete System" are urinary diversion devices designed for female backpackers. They allow urination through the fly opening in the trousers with no need to remove clothing or gear, or find suitable ground cover. These devices have not been tested in a military setting. Our objective was to evaluate the utility of these devices for the female soldier during a major Army field exercise.
If it's good enough for the military...

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
sam_little said:
Pitch it to SNL and I'll bet they take it... better than anything they've shown in a LONG time.

Alternatively, though, one could use a Lady J Adapter :

Hmmm...a novel idea, but does it come in a 'flushable' or 'biodegradble' model? I mean...who's gonna wanna stick that in their purse with their compact and lipstick after using it???

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
dh girlie said:
HAHAHAHAH! Nice! Perhaps we should take this brilliant idea to PM's until we get a patent!
Uh, run with it girl! You can have that one. If it makes money I just want some bikes...and to attend the commerical shoots. :evil:

sam_little

Monkey
May 18, 2003
Portland, OR
dh girlie said:
Hmmm...a novel idea, but does it come in a 'flushable' or 'biodegradble' model? I mean...who's gonna wanna stick that in their purse with their compact and lipstick after using it???
My guess is female rugby players.