Quantcast

A.P.B. stollen bike

G-boy

Chimp
Mar 11, 2005
Lynchburg VA
For those who dont know someone jacked my bike this weekend. Its a Scott High Octane. It should be easy to spot. I've only seen 1 other on the east coast and I know the guy. Nothing stands out on the bike except the drive side pedal is coming apart and there is a small dent in the right seat stay from the rear triangle hitting it. Contanct me Steve at scout_dog1@yahoo.com

BUCKET

Monkey
Apr 30, 2004
Rocktown, VA
That sucks! What is the deal with people stealing rare bikes these days - f'ing idiots! Where you at Snowshoe? I'll be on the lookout.

priceseliger14 - I'm pretty sure it was a size small, black in color with a black Boxxer WC on the front, not sure what wheels he runs. That's what it looked like the last time saw it anyway.

G-boy

Chimp
Mar 11, 2005
Lynchburg VA
The description in correct except the boxxer is the team. I didnt change anything but the grips. I added lock on grips. Oh, it is a small. L8

May 24, 2005
Baltimore
Saw a guy at Snowshoe riding a black Scott High Octane on Sunday....I think.

I only noticed it because I was eating my burger during the awards stuff, looked up and spotted those crazy looking mx side fenders on the downtube.

metalMTB

Monkey
Sep 14, 2005
Richmond, VA
The next place its likely to turn up is at Reading on october 1st and 2nd. And the guy with the Scott High Octane on Sunday at the awards was Sean, the guy steve was talking about.