Quantcast

A photo essay of my weekend...

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I wish I had taken a few more pics but this is all I got.

This is the new Phillies Stadium that they lost in AGAIN!!

I had to snap this pic as I was driving by.

This is my final project model for Arch Class.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Geez Stosh, looks like there are a TON of great infield seats up high! I like those the best. You have a bird's eye view and are right on top of the infield, and the seats are usually inexpensive.

Cool pics!!!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I Are Baboon said:
Geez Stosh, looks like there are a TON of great infield seats up high! I like those the best. You have a bird's eye view and are right on top of the infield, and the seats are usually inexpensive.

Cool pics!!!
$12 for our seats and you were allowed to bring food into the park, just no glass bottles.

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
$12? Damn, I just got tickets to see the Cardinals play the Red Sox at Busch and they were $30.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
narlus said:
when i was leaving philly friday i saw a banner for the Dali exhibit. looked like it was ending sunday, so you made good timing.
They extended it thru Memorial day!!

The exhibit f'ing rocked!!

Oh my cousin works there and we got VIP passes so we got to cut the line.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
dh girlie said:
Awesome...I would love to see the Dali exhibit.
200 works of his from when he was 14 to his last work!! It rocked, he was one weird guy!!!!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
dh girlie said:
Yeah he was...but weird guys make cool artists!
I had no idea he lived till 1983 he was a huge influence on people like Andy Warhol.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
we happened to catch a small exhibit of his when we were in brugge two summers ago. good stuff. i think the stockholm museum also had the lobster phone:

although it could have been at the Tate.

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
stosh said:
I had no idea he lived till 1983 he was a huge influence on people like Andy Warhol.
I think if I remember correctly he lived with Gaudi for a while, before he moved to the States.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
narlus said:
we happened to catch a small exhibit of his when we were in brugge two summers ago. good stuff. i think the stockholm museum also had the lobster phone:

although it could have been at the Tate.
yeah they had teh lobster phone there as well.

You could buy a lobster phone in the gift shop as well. I bought a box of cards, one which included this work

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
This one was one of the last works in the exhibit. I'm not a very religious person however there was something about this one.....

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
biggins said:
no picture for me of your girls butt?
Hahaha...I was just thinking from that particular angle, she looks to have some tig ol' bitties! Although I wouldn't suggest he do so until she is of age, it'd probably be fun trying to shake the coconuts out of that palm tree! :devil:

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
Broken_Spoke said:
the price of a ticket for a royals game is $7
They aren't worth even that now that Pena is gone. At least you used to have a chance of seeing him go ballistic.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
stosh said:
This one was one of the last works in the exhibit.
Wow how very cool! i'd actually go out of my way to see an exhibit with his work, very cool work. Anyways the new Phillies stadium is very very similiar to Safeco Field in Seattle. Just little differences, one being a second tier on the upper deck where we just have one. And everything being green, but very similiar. The view from the feild is very similiar to the nosebleed section i sat in last year when i got to see Ichiro break the single season hits record. if you can ever get into a game with that much excitement it's really a charge.

BuddhaRoadkill

I suck at Tool
Feb 15, 2004
Chintimini Bog
stosh said:
yeah they had teh lobster phone there as well.

You could buy a lobster phone in the gift shop as well. I bought a box of cards, one which included this work

I've had that one on my wall for ... 11 years now [5 apts, 2 houses].
I will always love it. Dali is cooool.

[... Chicks in glasses might be cooler though. :thumb:]