Quantcast

A poker *magazine*??

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
SkaredShtles said:
Now there's a lady in her mid-40s with a muffintop and red-n-white striped skivvies eatin' ice cream. :dead:
dont lie, we all know that you were undressing her with your eyes.

Ascentrek

Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
Golden, CO
SkaredShtles said:
There is a dude reading a magazine here at the airport that touts itself as "The official magazine of the World Series of Poker" - there's enough poker stuff to support a friggin' magazine??? :confused:
...as George Carlin once said: "If more than 2 people do it, they'll make a magazine about it"

Ascentrek

Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
Golden, CO
SkaredShtles said:
Yah - Dayton OH to drive the fambly back to Colduhrado

Now some lady is bitchin' at her husband over her mobile about money and kids. :rofl:

Dude, women are the worst abusers of cell phones. They'll call someone to bitch about their minutes being high.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
The fact they show poker on ESPN is enough to make me laugh. I guess it's no less a sport than a spelling bee, right?

Watching poker is right up there with watching ice dancing. I want to scoop out my eyes with a spork!

Jay Gatz

Monkey
Aug 14, 2004
NE for college, CO when i can
there are actually several poker magazines. they usually talk about tournaments, interviews with pros, and strategy. i dont see why everyone is so anti poker? there is probably about as much interest in poker as mountain biking.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Jay Gatz said:
there are actually several poker magazines. they usually talk about tournaments, interviews with pros, and strategy. i dont see why everyone is so anti poker?
Not anti-poker. I just think it's retarded.
there is probably about as much interest in poker as mountain biking.
And there's *WAY* more interest in smoking than mt biking. Doesn't mean it isn't retarded. :D