Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

axel

Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
conway, ma
Originally posted by BMXman

I'm all about the street, but I like to DJ a lot also.....D
definatly...street riding is the shiznip...theres notreally any DJ around where i live and im too lazy to build, so i ridestreet andpark too.

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
Originally posted by axel

definatly...street riding is the shiznip...theres notreally any DJ around where i live and im too lazy to build, so i ridestreet andpark too.
Jeez...i haven't ridden at a park in over 2 years. Maybe I will make a visit....D

axel

Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
conway, ma
Originally posted by BMXman

Jeez...i haven't ridden at a park in over 2 years. Maybe I will make a visit....D
if there is a good park near you....go for it...park is fun...espically if it is indoors at this time of year:D

bru

Chimp
Sep 9, 2001
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
i fell in love with park and street this summer. i originally bought my bmx to help me improve my skills with my 26" bike, but ended up leaving the big bike at home some days. the first few weeks were rough and painfull until i got used to the unforgiving 20". i ride my bmx as much as i can, seeing as it is getting dark early and trails are snowed over in the mountains. it's also nice having the worlds largest skatepark (free, outdoor, concrete, lit 24 hours a day)) right in the heart of the city.

axel

Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
conway, ma
Originally posted by bru
i fell in love with park and street this summer. i originally bought my bmx to help me improve my skills with my 26" bike, but ended up leaving the big bike at home some days. the first few weeks were rough and painfull until i got used to the unforgiving 20". i ride my bmx as much as i can, seeing as it is getting dark early and trails are snowed over in the mountains. it's also nice having the worlds largest skatepark (free, outdoor, concrete, lit 24 hours a day)) right in the heart of the city.

D@MN!!! thats one sick lookin park...i end up doin the same leavin my mtn at home and ridin the BMX alot too...

Nov 28, 2001
I just built up a new BMX bike yesterday! Of course Street riding will be the easiest thing to do since all I have to do is open the garage door, but I hope to find out where some good dirt is when I talk to some of the local younger riders. Of course the dirt comes after I get used to ridin one of these again!

S

seth399

definitely trails....Im all about the jumps. Havent done much street riding plus im not good at it yet at all

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Being a skater, I hated when bike showed up (back in the old days of late 70's park fame). But we just built a park and the rain keeps the skaters at home. Now bikes are cool because they don't get in the way of skaters.

axel

Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
conway, ma
Originally posted by seth399
definitely trails....Im all about the jumps. Havent done much street riding plus im not good at it yet at all
definatly...trails are so much fun if they are built well...to bad theres none around me and i cant build them...way too much work. but street is the next best thing...easy to find and lots of different type stuff to do.

axel

Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
conway, ma
Originally posted by jimmydean
Being a skater, I hated when bike showed up (back in the old days of late 70's park fame). But we just built a park and the rain keeps the skaters at home. Now bikes are cool because they don't get in the way of skaters.
most bikers are cool about staying out of the way. but there are some....oh s***. i bmx and i have hit a hip in a park, and as i was in the air, an other kid rode up the landing...well i sorta landed on his bike...but we were ok... i think it is the younger/newer riders that have trouble staying out of the way...because i have never had a problem with expierenced bikers...and havent seen skaters complaining either.