Quantcast

A pretty cool backyard

ROTFLMAO

Monkey
Nov 17, 2007
Maumee, Ohio
Yeah they do double as dog houses, pretty cool idea. I don't think the dogs like to hang out in there when they're being ridden though...:weee:

cmc

Turbo Monkey
Nov 17, 2006
austin
I had a great time at this guys house the other day. check out the pics...

Jon's Backyard
hey how tall would you say that roll-in is? like about 12' ? how much of a gap is the first jump you hit after it? it looks to be about a 4 or 5 foot tall launch, 8-12 feet of gap (hard to tell).

we had a similarly tall and steep roll-in at ramp ranch skatepark north of austin going directly to a 4 (maybe 5?) foot tall box jump with 8 or 10' feet of deck to clear.

ROTFLMAO

Monkey
Nov 17, 2007
Maumee, Ohio
hey how tall would you say that roll-in is? like about 12' ? how much of a gap is the first jump you hit after it? it looks to be about a 4 or 5 foot tall launch, 8-12 feet of gap (hard to tell).

we had a similarly tall and steep roll-in at ramp ranch skatepark north of austin going directly to a 4 (maybe 5?) foot tall box jump with 8 or 10' feet of deck to clear.
Yeah, the roll in Platform is about 10'-12' high and the gap on the jumps are 8'-10'. That's just going off sight, no measurements. I might be heading out there this Wednesday for more riding and pics/video, maybe I can measure some stuff.