Quantcast

a question for 91% of blacks

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
Wow, what a weird sheltered, isolated little pocket of ignorance.
what are they ignorant about? what have you observed from your in-the-trenches crackerville that these dumb urbanites need to appreciate?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
what are they ignorant about? what have you observed from your in-the-trenches crackerville that these dumb urbanites need to appreciate?
"where I live still sucks, therefore the figurehead national executive who has very little to do with localized issues sucks at his job"

I didn't blame george bush for all the H2 accidents around here killing old ladies during ski season. We've suffered too you know.

I guess I could see a case for chicago/FEMA/National Guard involvement at this point. Not sure what else a fed could do.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
National guard wouldn't help in those neighborhoods. Nor will any infusion of money.

Until the residents abandon the us vs them, block vs block mentality, as well as the 'don't be a snitch' attitude, nothing will change. The majority of shootings occur in a relatively small percentage of a large city, and the vast majority of those shootings aren't random at all.

I have friends who still police those areas. They're seen as the enemy by almost everybody, young and old. I can't believe the national guard would be greeted any differently, nor be any more effective unless they start foregoing due process.

When Obama was first elected, the residents of those 6-7 neighborhoods where the most crime occurs were elated. They believed that the White House would be delivering food, clothes, money, cars, sending people to cut their grass and paint their garages. Not figuratively, LITERALLY. The Aldermen, Precinct captains and community leaders in those areas hoodwinked the residents like never before.

No amount of money is going to change things.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
flying too close to the sun; getting cocky dropping knowledge up in this bitch.

there's a narrative to follow round these parts.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
National guard wouldn't help in those neighborhoods. Nor will any infusion of money.

Until the residents abandon the us vs them, block vs block mentality, as well as the 'don't be a snitch' attitude, nothing will change. The majority of shootings occur in a relatively small percentage of a large city, and the vast majority of those shootings aren't random at all.

I have friends who still police those areas. They're seen as the enemy by almost everybody, young and old. I can't believe the national guard would be greeted any differently, nor be any more effective unless they start foregoing due process.
That was just a joke, trying to find some potential federal inroad.

When Obama was first elected, the residents of those 6-7 neighborhoods where the most crime occurs were elated. They believed that the White House would be delivering food, clothes, money, cars, sending people to cut their grass and paint their garages. Not figuratively, LITERALLY. The Aldermen, Precinct captains and community leaders in those areas hoodwinked the residents like never before.
If that really is the case, see stink's and my original points :D

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
National guard wouldn't help in those neighborhoods.
jersey city may prove to be a test of this
The Bloods have vowed to kill more Jersey City cops to avenge the thug the police shot dead this week after he executed a rookie officer, The Post has learned.
The violent street gang has threatened to "kill a Jersey City cop and not stop until the National Guard is called out"

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
ru-roh, barry's lost 4 pts

not for the first time in my life, i wish i were black. they're so optimistic, hopeful, and gracious. while i'm just a bitter, demanding, racist