Quantcast

A rant...again

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
How about act like an adult, and stop being a jackass on the internet
I'm sorry that I can use correct grammar and not sound like a ****ing illiterate redneck. better luck next time buddy.

BTW just to scare you from this thread....GAY MARRIAGE.......BOO!!!

Last edited:

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
I'm sorry that I can use correct grammar and not sound like a ****ing illiterate redneck. better luck next time buddy.

BTW just to scare you from this thread....GAY MARRIAGE.......BOO!!!
Whatever dude, your still a ****ing idiot that just hides in the shadows here, waiting till you get to post something degrating. Seriosuly, I have never seen a positive post from you, I dont care if your grammar is better, or if your spelling is better. Your still just another internet asshole.

Oh yeah, your dumb ass needs to go back, and read what I actually posted in the locked up prop 8 thread. Idiot

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
Whatever dude, your still a ****ing idiot that just hides in the shadows here, waiting till you get to post something degrating. Seriosuly, I have never seen a positive post from you, I dont care if your grammar is better, or if your spelling is better. Your still just another internet asshole.

Oh yeah, your dumb ass needs to go back, and read what I actually posted in the locked up prop 8 thread. Idiot
Hahaha...Um....WTF do you think forums are for? establishing world peace? Maybe solving world hunger. its the intrawebz dude, not real life. if it was real life you would probably be kicked out a long time ago.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Hahaha...Um....WTF do you think forums are for? establishing world peace? Maybe solving world hunger. its the intrawebz dude, not real life. if it was real life you would probably be kicked out a long time ago.
Well at least you realize half of it, its the internet, we are not being graded for grammar here.

Oh your right, you would have been kicked out. Your still an idiot

Last edited:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Gosh, yes. I agree. Mediocrity should always be accepted without note. Why should you strive to be an effective communicator when, liek, you no what I meant to say - duh!

The English language appears to be in a downward spiral and I think it makes people sound like idiots. It makes your opinions less credible and your intelligence appear sub-par (edit: I mean the generic "your" - not targeted directly at DirtyMike). After looking at three or four dozen resumes when hiring my replacement for my last job, I've figured out that people don't even care there. Not even for two pages that could make or break your career.

It's not "just the internet." Just like anything else in life, practices in one area spill over into other areas. If people took some care in posting on Ridemonkey or sending emails, I guarantee their spelling and grammatical skills would go up in all other areas.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am

Well of coarse.:rofl: