Quantcast

A rant...again

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Ok, this goes out to all the grammar/spelling nazis.

I get picking on someone when there post is completly inconprehensable, or they have a three page runon sentance. There is such a thing as overkill pointing out every single little tiny spelling mistake, misplaced period ETC....

To those that feel they must quote people every time there is the slightest mistake with what somoene is typing, I have this to say

GET OVER IT

We are not in grade school anymore, your not responsible to teach people how to speak here......

Its effing annoying to keep seeing it.

Grow up, move on, find some other stupid **** to point out.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005

I get picking on someone when there post is completly inconprehensable, or they have a three page runon sentance. There is such a thing as overkill pointing out every single little tiny spelling mistake, misplaced period ETC....

To those that feel they must quote people every time there is the slightest mistake with what somoene is typing, I have this to say

GET OVER IT

We are not in grade school anymore, your not responsible to teach people how to speak here......

:busted:

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Ok, this goes out to all the grammar/spelling Nazis.

I get picking on someone when there post is completely incomprehensible, or they have a three page run on sentence. There is such a thing as overkill pointing out every single little tiny spelling mistake, misplaced period ETC....

To those that feel they must quote people every time there is the slightest mistake with what someone is typing, I have this to say,

GET OVER IT

We are not in grade school anymore, you're not responsible to teach people how to speak here.

It's effing annoying to keep seeing it.

Grow up, move on, and find some other stupid **** to point out.

Just saying...

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
You're an idiot.

Effective and proper communication is being lost everyday to text messaging, 140 characters of gibberish and morons that cannot create a sentence or two that show respect of the English language.

Hurray, cna everoyne be stoopid like me, and nt point out that im a aidiot?!

:rant:

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
You're an idiot.

Effective and proper communication is being lost everyday to text messaging, 140 characters of gibberish and morons that cannot create a sentence or two that show respect of the English language.

That said, he's an idiot with a job. :busted:

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
That said, he's an idiot with a job. :busted:

Oh look the Tejas chair salesman has signed in to weigh his experience against someone who actually went to college, bought his life savings in Apple stock at $15 and rocked in one career path since the 80's.

I like your wife, she's cute, but telling her to "unfriend" me on a social networking site is so hilarious after never "friending" you is, well, loco bitch.

:rofl:

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
Oh look the Tejas chair salesman has signed in to weigh his experience against someone who actually went to college, bought his life savings in Apple stock at $15 and rocked in one career path since the 80's.

I like your wife, she's cute, but telling her to "unfriend" me on a social networking site is so hilarious after never "friending" you is, well, loco bitch.

:rofl:
Why would she be your friend??? She has no idea who you are. You're just some creepy guy that decided to be her facebook friend. WTF for, dude??? She never looked at your profile and quite honestly, you just weirded her out with it. If there was any common interest, sure, keep up with you, but there isn't. It doesn't make sense for her to be buddies with a complete stranger on a social networking site. Apparently we hit a bump in the road here on Ridemonkey, you and I, but there is no reason for my family to ever be involved in it. It's stupid drama that no one needs. If you were to ever land in central TX, you would actually be welcome to crash at my place, or join us out and about. Without that happening, she couldn't imagine why she would need to know you exist.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
You're an idiot.

My god you take the interweb way too seriously.

Oh, and Loco is right... I have a job.... Oh even better, I keep my job.... oh wait more..... Ive been in this location alone for ten years....

WAIT.......guess that shows what reliability is.

Last edited:

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Why would she be your friend??? She has no idea who you are. You're just some creepy guy that decided to be her facebook friend. WTF for, dude??? She never looked at your profile and quite honestly, you just weirded her out with it. If there was any common interest, sure, keep up with you, but there isn't. It doesn't make sense for her to be buddies with a complete stranger on a social networking site. Apparently we hit a bump in the road here on Ridemonkey, you and I, but there is no reason for my family to ever be involved in it. It's stupid drama that no one needs. If you were to ever land in central TX, you would actually be welcome to crash at my place, or join us out and about. Without that happening, she couldn't imagine why she would need to know you exist.
We'll play poker...

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
quoted for gayness. :rofl:

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise

GET OVER IT

How about learn to talk like an adult and we will stop picking on you?