Quantcast

A Rant on self absorbed adults

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
My sister in law is in the hospital all because a self important dickhead decided traffic rules did not apply to him.

She was dropping her 10 year old off at school ( no bus service and too many expressways for a kid his age to cross alone) and as she came to the point where the traffic control folks at the school have you turn left into the school, some arse in a 7 series BMW decided he couldn't wait any longer so he pulled out of line crossed the double yellow sped down the road which curves and broadsided her on the drivers side. My nephew in the back seat was protected by the side curtain airbags, My sister in law took a hard head hit to the B pillar and got transported.

Cops cited the ass for speeding in a school zone, driving on the wrong side of a double yellow line and causing an injury accident, and reckless driving...yes he was using a freaking cell phone. He did it because the traffic was going to make him late for work. I really want to go give him a serious beat down

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Like I always say:

BMW and Mercedes drivers are arrogant cocksuckers

I hope he gets ball scabies.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Know what the difference between a BMW and a porcupine is? On a porcupine, the pricks ride on the outside...

My older brother drives a 7 series...we have never been super tight, but I noticed an increase in his Imadick-ness when he got it.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Know what the difference between a BMW and a porcupine is? On a porcupine, the pricks ride on the outside...
Son-of-a-bitch! Beat me to my joke!

Sorry for your sis-in-law. Sounds like someone in a 7 series needs to be beaten severely with one of those steering wheel clubs.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Cops cited the ass for speeding in a school zone, driving on the wrong side of a double yellow line and causing an injury accident, and reckless driving
look on the bright side. when she files an insurance claim against him and these citations come to the attention of his insurance co, his premiums are gonna skyrocket :)

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
Although it is against my beliefs and morals I would file a lawsuit on the cocksucker.

Find the biggest dirtbag lawyer that is good at his job and take the guy to the cleaners. Turn that BMW into a Chevy Cruz.

Kanye West

220# bag of hacktastic
Aug 31, 2006
Other driver at-fault with a head injury?

You've got a hell of a lawsuit at your disposal there.

Have her see a couple different doctors experienced in personal injury litigation examine her and get estimates of short term and long term medical expenses. Then get a lawyer with some fangs, and drill the fvcker.. Sooner is better.