Quantcast

A ride in Sutton mass , and then A hunt for Pigboy!

splat

Nam I am
Well Today IAB, Woodsguy and myself decided to ride the Sutton trails in Sutton mass. Woodsguy knwe the trails and that Helped a lot!! I'm sure I could have done it , but I am also sure i would have gotten us lost.

and awy Here is IAB on a Natuaral Rock Berm.

IAB on a Roller

Woodsguy oing down the trail

Woodsguy on a small roller

Woodsguy on a rocky section

a little air from IAB

and finally Woodsguy on a rocky Roll.

well then I get home and I notice this parked in front of my house. I didn't think any thing of it , till I get inside and my wife comments 2 guys from that van were looking for iy , they are in the Nam riding. Upon farther inspection ithe van had Vermont Plates and a Ridemonky sticker on the rear window

so I hop on my Bike and into the woods to Hunt down Pigboy and JBP.

I found this fellow , he was actully a pretty good sized snake about a 6 footer

I was flying through the woods pedalling like a mad man looking for JBP and pig boy , ther are only 40 miles of trail to cover . it was the basic Needle in a haystack. I had been out about 45 minutes when My wife called to say they were back, and Playing in my front yard.

Yup toys in the yard is good .

Pigboy

JohnBryanPeters

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Is Pigboy going to be in town through Monkeyfest?

Good ride this morning, Splat & Woodsguy! Thanks for the tour. I have really got to figure out wtf is up with my chain skip. What a pain in the ass that is to ride with. :disgust1:

I stopped at the West Hartford reservoir on my way home and did the 7 mile loop. I still had energy in my legs that needed to be spent. When I got back from the loop, Tonyhawk was in the parking lot getting ready to go out. Man, if he was only there 90 minutes sooner. Oh well.

I've got a deck hockey game in three hours.

:monkey:

splat

Nam I am
Is Pigboy going to be in town through Monkeyfest?

Good ride this morning, Splat & Woodsguy! Thanks for the tour. I have really got to figure out wtf is up with my chain skip. What a pain in the ass that is to ride with. :disgust1:

I stopped at the West Hartford reservoir on my way home and did the 7 mile loop. I still had energy in my legs that needed to be spent. When I got back from the loop, Tonyhawk was in the parking lot getting ready to go out. Man, if he was only there 90 minutes sooner. Oh well.

I've got a deck hockey game in three hours.

:monkey:
Yep Pigboy is going to be here through Monkeyfest.

and If you still need to spoin out some energy why didn't you say so, I would have been more than happy to have gone back in the woods and explore.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Yep Pigboy is going to be here through Monkeyfest.

and If you still need to spoin out some energy why didn't you say so, I would have been more than happy to have gone back in the woods and explore.
I knew the reservoir would be easy pedaling, so there was NO chain skipping.