Quantcast

A riding shot

RandomV

Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
Indiana
Hey. Took a trip to Columbus, OH to ride recently, and here's a shot. More later, but for now it's just a little tease:

Nathan, table over a hip at Dodge Skatepark. Sorry about the grain - guess I'm still learning how to shoot this stuff.

RandomV

Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
Indiana
Hey, there's already a thread in here about wearing helmets... Post that stuff in it.

Strieby has been riding longer than most of the kids currently in the BMX scene have been alive, he's obviously an adult and has accepted the potential risk to his dome, so what business is it of mine or yours?

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
Originally posted by RandomV
Hey, there's already a thread in here about wearing helmets... Post that stuff in it.

Strieby has been riding longer than most of the kids currently in the BMX scene have been alive, he's obviously an adult and has accepted the potential risk to his dome, so what business is it of mine or yours?

Fine, then he needs a haircut!

d00d, hes even wearing gloves! Bet he has knee pads too! Whatta dummy...:D

RandomV

Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
Indiana
*posts a big ugly response*

*realizes he's just responding to flamebait*

*deletes it and posts this crap instead*

One thing, though. You don't know Nathan, and obviously know absolutely nothing about him. You probably shouldn't refer to him as a "dummy" or anything else.

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
Originally posted by RandomV
*posts a big ugly response*

*realizes he's just responding to flamebait*

*deletes it and posts this crap instead*

One thing, though. You don't know Nathan, and obviously know absolutely nothing about him. You probably shouldn't refer to him as a "dummy" or anything else.

hahahaha

RandomV

Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
Indiana
Okay. Couple more shots. My buddy Reggie wanted to get a few pics to send to his family and sponsors and such. These are from that weekend.

Icepick, Blindside Indy skatepark

Smith Grind, someplace in northern Indy.