Quantcast

A Role Model for Little Manimal - check this kid out!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
DRB said:
No, that's creepy for some reason.
I totally agree!

Imagine the dad putting in all that time making the shrine to his son on the internet....
Weird....

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
stosh said:
I totally agree!

Imagine the dad putting in all that time making the shrine to his son on the internet....
Weird....
i don't own any rugrats but if I did and they were doing all that cool stuff I would whip up some kind of site for them to show off to family and friends. doesn't really seem wierd to me at all. wish my parents had me into sports when I was little like this kid.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
Move those kids out of the way so I can see his Mom. :blah:

Just kidding.
That is clearly awesome.
One lucky little dude.
Maybe his dad had a super $hitty childhood or something.
Never got the GI Joe with the kung-fu grip.
EIther way, two thumbs up.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
If his son wasn't doing all these independant sports he would probably be the father on the side lines yelling at his kid's football coach.

amydalayna

Turbo Monkey
Aug 16, 2005
south lake tahoe, ca
hooples3 said:
that is so insane.... could you imagine how good he will be in 3 years??? yikes...
if he isn't totally burnt out that is. a lot of time when you're a kid, you do things until it is overkill. and then you move onto something else.

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
aznfreerdr08 said:
haha, yeah. but think of the money the parents put in for him to do that stuff. as soon as he says that, someones getting an @ss whoopin. :nope:
'what do you mean you don t want to go to brian lopes bbq ?'

wallop ;)

ride

Monkey
Jan 11, 2005
I rode the chair with thak kid, his dad, and mom at Whistler this summer. I remember thinking how cool it was for the little guy, however I thought they were a bit odd though after I got off the chair. I was there for around 7 days for crankworx and I saw them riding every day. Wierd.