Quantcast

A sex/dating forum?

Would you like to see a sex/dating forum?

• Yes

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • No

Votes: 32 82.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Throwing this out there to see interest - this also directed at the head monkey. Content would obviously be more adult oriented, so access would have to be restricted - premium members only (that are over 18 obviously - which wouldn't logistically be a nightmare, pay for prem. membership w/ a credit card and also verify age). Thoughts, opinions, insults?

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
no. no. f*** no. no. get the **** out of here with this dating crap al****ingready. jesus titties.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Can you imagine how often the one or two single women here would get PM'd and harassed in such a forum?

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
if it means that i never have to witness another n8/graphics e-**** or a gross old man story from that chunky creep, then yes. please.

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
jonKranked said:
Throwing this out there to see interest - this also directed at the head monkey. Content would obviously be more adult oriented, so access would have to be restricted - premium members only (that are over 18 obviously - which wouldn't logistically be a nightmare, pay for prem. membership w/ a credit card and also verify age). Thoughts, opinions, insults?
i thought we already had that going on...called the LOUNGE. :love: :rolleyes: ;)

Alfred

Monkey
Jul 27, 2006
I Are Baboon said:
An admin can, but an admin won't.
Drats. These votes should be public. It would be a public service announcement.

Wait a minute. You voted yes didn't you? That was a front being mad at the mob boss, eh?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Graphics said:
i voted yes...i admit it...throw me ridicule!!! I'm in a state of chaotic funk!! I'll regret my vote when i wake up.
So you are saying you're available? Where is Konabum, he'd hit it.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
oh the hilarity that hath ensued. i got this idea from a music forum i post on, they started an S&D (note, not S&M) forum, but it essentially went haywire (and sorta became the S&M forum). Its way easier than I thought to get you guys riled up. :D

Alfred

Monkey
Jul 27, 2006
jonKranked said:
oh the hilarity that hath ensued. i got this idea from a music forum i post on, they started an S&D (note, not S&M) forum, but it essentially went haywire (and sorta became the S&M forum). Its way easier than I thought to get you guys riled up. :D
I'd say it was a joke too right now.

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
I'm actually surprised that this thread hasn't already degenerated into RM's version of "Dear Penthouse..." Friggin "Strumpets":mumble:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
the idea for a S&D forum on RM is right up there with having a daycare center run by NAMBLA. if this wasn't blatently obvious from the get-go, my apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.