Quantcast

A skibunny adventure

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Hey! So, I went to Boise, skied Bogus Basin for two days with my hubby, uncle, aunt, cousin, and 7 other of my bff's, and it ruled. Then the 9 friends trekked into a Yurt in Idaho city for some bc skiing and snowshoeing adventures. Thought I'd share a few of my fav pics with y'all! :thumb:

The sexiest man alive (sorry gff ;)) & my uncle at Bogus Basin

Hiking Into the Yurt (I'm in the plaid with skis on my back)

The yurt

The girls

Just a view of the bc

Last edited:

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Why am I never invited on these adventures? Its Racism, I tell you what!

skibunny24

Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
You really should get yourself some BC skis. :D
I know, right?! My skis are super heavy too, I'd be stoked!

Yes, The snow was awesome. Perfect dry windblown powder the whole time!! Now, how do I convince the hubby to let us move to Boise... hmmmmm.... :D

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Are there any post pillow fight pics? Check the husbands cell phone. Its just the kind of moral booster we need here.....
+ rep.

And were they lingerie or cheerleader costume clad? That would be niiiiicccceeee...

skibunny24

Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Are there any post pillow fight pics? Check the husbands cell phone. Its just the kind of moral booster we need here.....
Lol! What happens in the yurt, stays in the yurt! ;) I'll have to look around to see if there are any pics of that... or our late night yurt yoga sesh. Stretching is good!

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Lol! What happens in the yurt, stays in the yurt! ;) I'll have to look around to see if there are any pics of that... or our late night yurt yoga sesh. Stretching is good!
Any escapades involving Long Johns with the flap in the back or mildly slutty drunken poses in pajamas work. Hell tightly fitting Under Armour yoga sesh pics would be nice. Were not all that fussy. Beggars can't be choosey.... Thanks for your anticipated cooperation.

skibunny24

Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Hot tub pics? With yoga pants?

Great pics...make me jealous. How long was the yurt hike, btw?
The hike was about... 2.5/3 hours in. About 6 hours out because we took the long way. It was about 12 miles with some skiing involved, and much stopping for photo ops! :)

Yoga pants? Under Armour? Check. Hottie pics? Not so much. Blurry yurt pics with drunken attempts at yoga... that's more what this looks like...

skibunny24

Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Still qualifies as among the better pics to make the forum.
Btw ..who is the instructor ..or she to good for drunk yoga??
Lol! I was the instructor--in the plaid & yoga pants--lacking massively in form... probably has something to do with wine consumption! The girl standing in the background was probably deciding if there was enough room to join the floor party ;)

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Reminds me of a hike I went on with some rad lady's, impromptu wine and mountaintop yoga session. I'd post a pic but y'all are a bunch of pervs.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Yo Westy, I showed you mine, now you show me yours! That's how it works!! :D
Since you already gave away your bargaining chip. What is his incentive to offer them up, when he may be able to mine you for more pics of your hot friends. Not that I speak for Westy or anything....