Quantcast

A story

BAH

The Red Baron
Sep 29, 2005
America
Last night I noticed that there were no clouds in the sky and planned a ride in cap forest

I went to a trail that I hadn't been to in a long while to find it no longer there.

I was bummed so I took a picture of myself. As I was pressing the button I heard a crashing in the bushes. Thinking it was a cougar I was prepared to run. Turned out to be mushroom farmers.

I continued on a fire road I had never seen

It took me to an excellent view.

Then I rode back down and came home to find my wife home from work and cooking steak and eggs.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
BAH said:
came home to find my wife home from work and cooking steak and eggs
I love stories with a happy ending.

Tell me, did it just have a happy ending, or did it have a happy ending?

;)

:D

Nice photos!

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Ridemonkey people keep thinking their Hcor people lately....

Anyways, awesome report man, sorry to hear about the magical disappearing trail, i wouldn't be suprised if the Dutch had something to do with it.

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
Skookum said:

Anyways, awesome report man, sorry to hear about the magical disappearing trail, i wouldn't be suprised if the Dutch had something to do with it.
Nice foe-toes...I like the mountain shots...might be able to (with a little work...maybe a lot ...:eek: ) rebuild a trail through there...sux though...:ouch:

BAH

The Red Baron
Sep 29, 2005
America
Skookum said:

Intresting theory Skooks.

I took the report idea from you. Let me know how much I owe you and I'll put a check in the mail.
By the way if you would like to be included in my photo story for tomorrow meet me at littlrock chevron at 730

Also, if you get another free day during the week call me. I'd like to ride that Quilcine trail with you....