Quantcast

a Sunday Morning ride

splat

Nam I am
Today wasa Fun Morning ride , Cold , but Fun. ( actually it was really F..ing Cold ) It was 12 degrees when we started.

I didn't take many Pictures because I wasalso Fooling around with taking video using one of those Single Use CVS video Cameras , that is not so single use any more :) ( a Little Creative wiring )

any way the highlights ( or low lights ) the Silver turtle , Blew his rear Shock. BADdna had truck problems and would find us later in the woods and the trails were in great shape .Lots of Fun.

any Way here is BadDNA rolling down a wall.

David J

Berkshire_rider rolling a rock

David J Same rock Different Line

and fianlly , I had my Studded tires on , they did not , I wasable to ride across the ice covered swamp , the I ce was a little thin so I stayed on the edge , broke through a couple of time. me riding with studs would cause me some issues , but I'm sure the pictures Berkshire rider took are sure to embarass me with that .

berkshire_rider

Growler
Feb 5, 2003
The Blackstone Valley
Splat and David on the trail:

Silver Turtle coming up the ledge. Notice the ice on the right side of the pic.

Remeber the ice from the other pic? SPlat was the only one riding today with studded tires. Sometimes they work better than others. :D

New drop that has been built. None of us hit it. :wonky2:

Splat on the berm.

Splat trying the studded tires again. This time, the front tire broke through. :o: Notice the water by his left foot and the "ring" of cracks around him.

And after the ride, comfort food! Chili on a cold day after riding = :drool:

:)

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
cool pics. i was there 2 weekends ago and watched a couple guys hit those new drops there, crazy stuff.

but i think you guys are even crazier for riding in this freezing weather.:nope:

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
jdcamb said:
I put a little Gianellis hot sausage in it. I mixed it in the riccotta layer. Only 1 cup though.
Thats cool if you didnt tell your hippy friends and made them eat it.

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
damn that's crazy. It was 34 deg at the end of my ride today and i think i've only done 1 ride colder.
oncet i got in the woods it wasnt so bad but the wind in the open was brutal.

berkshire_rider

Growler
Feb 5, 2003
The Blackstone Valley
The Toninator said:
damn that's crazy. It was 34 deg at the end of my ride today and i think i've only done 1 ride colder.
oncet i got in the woods it wasnt so bad but the wind in the open was brutal.
It was 12 and windy when we started and a balmy 23 when we finished. :wonky2: