Quantcast

A Sunday you haven't seen before

General Lee

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2003
The 802
Everyone and their brother has a Sunday now, so I needed something unique for '08.

metal flake gloss black, baby blue argyle, custom frame decals, and matching boxxer :shock:

still waiting for the sign shop to print my frame decals and i have a bit more pinstriping to do but you get the idea. i'll take a pic in better light in a few days when it's all done.

Udi

RM Chief Ornithologist
Mar 14, 2005
Probably the current blind graphic-artist at specialized.

Hehe, kidding - it looks awesome. :)

dirttastesgood

Turbo Monkey
Dec 12, 2006
CT
Huh, I thought you seemed to be getting a little odd towards the end of the season. Haha, I approve, cool idea.

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
Nice bike Lee - look forward to seeing it in person this spring.
Sweet, you mean Lee's coming to ride the piffpit in Prospect? It's right near the tot park, where you'll be spending your entire spring and summer watching your kid crawl around. :monkeydance:

John P.

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
Golden, CO
What about shoes? Matching accessories make the man!!
LMAO. I was wondering if anyone else was slightly bothered that a couple of DUDES were discussing whether their clothes were going to go with their bikes.

I guess everyone has their own thing though . . . I've got a pair of matching dogs. :)

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
How about this one? (mine)
Dude HELL YEAH!!!

Nice paintjob buddy! I've been playing guitar for a long time and like half the planet he was one of the guys who made me want to pick up an axe in the first place. Dammit... stole one of my ideas for painting my rig... :biggrin:

Lee - NICE paintjob! I'm curious to see how she'll look when she's completed.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Everyone and their brother has a Sunday now, so I needed something unique for '08.

metal flake gloss black, baby blue argyle, custom frame decals, and matching boxxer :shock:

still waiting for the sign shop to print my frame decals and i have a bit more pinstriping to do but you get the idea. i'll take a pic in better light in a few days when it's all done.

kiT:
Goggles:

Spring/Summer Jersey

Winter jersey:

Socks

Arm warmers:

Tunes:

Wicking layer:

General Lee

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2003
The 802
Good stuff Butch, apparently not everyone here knows the difference between argyle and plaid.

front triangle all pinstriped and cleared. Got some custom two-tone, smaller than stock graphics printed up to match. the rear triangle is all black so i didn't bother with pics.

Cant Climb

Turbo Monkey
May 9, 2004
Good stuff Butch, apparently not everyone here knows the difference between argyle and plaid.

front triangle all pinstriped and cleared. Got some custom two-tone, smaller than stock graphics printed up to match. the rear triangle is all black so i didn't bother with pics.
You'll definitely be the only one running that scheme.....that's really something you got there.....