Quantcast

a Tribute and sad Remberance of The Big Blue Bus

splat

Nam I am
BadDNA Had to retire teh Big Blue Bus , it will be missed , ANd Now BadDNA will be able to sneek up up on us too!

Taken from the Window ( Me ) on the Burke Mt Toll Road, I swear i herd that Beast a Mile before it caught up to me

With Custom Made protection for Hauling bikes

And finally diving off in to the Sunset !

what a great Bike Hauler it was .. Thanks for all the rides BadDNA!!!

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
I'm sure there'll be times I'll miss it, sitting at the fuel pump will not be one of those times though. The new van has already been dubbed the "Mini butane blue bus" and although it won't be able to haul quite as much (at least until I put a trailer hitch on it) I'm sure it will haul with much greater comfort.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
I'm sure there'll be times I'll miss it, sitting at the fuel pump will not be one of those times though. The new van has already been dubbed the "Mini butane blue bus" and although it won't be able to haul quite as much (at least until I put a trailer hitch on it) I'm sure it will haul with much greater comfort.
HOLY CRAP! I had the same exact van until I traded it in for this a month ago.

Enjoy the Mini-Awesome (that's what I called mine) Eamon!

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I'm looking for a truck like that. It's tough to find quad cab short bed (looks like a short bed anyway) diesels around here. Everything is either long bed or dually.

I can't wait to pay 1.75 a gallon for Bio, it will be a nice change. I know my friends truck is getting about 22 mpg in his 4x4 dually.

Connundrum1

Monkey
Mar 11, 2005
Gold River, Sac Town, CA
I have the Dodge Grand Caravan and i've been shuttling with it for almost 2 years. take the bucket seats out and slide that back one forward so you have 5 seat belts total. then take the front wheels off the bikes (pain in the ass, i know) and you can fit 4 to 5 bikes in that cargo space easily.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Congrats, you now have one of the most efficient shuttle vehicles available. I can fit 5 bikes and riders in my Caravan w/o removing the wheels. My van also has tinted windows and isn't covered with bike stickers. That way know one ever suspects it's full of rowdy DH'rs, which is great if you happen to be some where you're not supposed to be. Uhhh, not that I would do that.