a truck this big

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
narlus said:
in tennessee?

you sure about that?
You get backwoods enough anywhere, and you'll see bad teeth. Of course, these people are poor, unedecated, uninsured rednecks with no dentists around...what excuse do the brits have? Just genetics? Well thats worth making fun of.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
ukjason said:
????????????????
Do you not think its a little retarded to be on a mountain biking board, calling americans fat? I mean, after all, most MTBers are athletes who are in shape, you know, not fat people...you're barking up the wrong tree.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
BurlyShirley said:
You get backwoods enough anywhere, and you'll see bad teeth. Of course, these people are poor, unedecated, uninsured rednecks with no dentists around...what excuse do the brits have? Just genetics? Well thats worth making fun of.
i hate to break it to you, but 'poor, unedecated, uninsured rednecks' are not just endemic to the US (ok, maybe some of them may have access to crappy socialized medicine).

def

Monkey
Feb 12, 2003
knoxville, tn
narlus said:
in tennessee?

you sure about that?
Hey now, I'm only missing one. Wait...

We just got our first shipment of shoes last week. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got to go help bring in the mud harvest.

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
BurlyShirley said:
Nothing a corvette cant destroy in every facet of the driving experience.
Now you really are talking ****e. The Rolls and the Bentley the Germans can keep but the Aston will piss all over a Corvette any day of the week.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
SkaredShtles said:
Actually I've heard that it's due to a lack of fluoride in the water. Don't know the truth to that, but it sounds plausible.
huh...blair must have some other mind control techniques which bush doesn't know about...

J

JRB

SkaredShtles said:
Actually I've heard that it's due to a lack of fluoride in the water. Don't know the truth to that, but it sounds plausible.
They should substitute some tooth paste then.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
fluff said:
Now you really are talking ****e. The Rolls and the Bentley the Germans can keep but the Aston will piss all over a Corvette any day of the week.
lets see some numbers. Id be surprised at that, but I could be wrong.:)

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
SkaredShtles said:
I heard they tried to correct this, but they put in too much flouride initially, and damaged people's teeth futher :rofl: I think they got it right now tho. But you wouldnt have guessed it looking at steve peat.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
There should be taxes placed on vehicles like this that really discourage people from driving them. I make pretty good money and it hurts to fill up my vr6 vw...When are people going to stop driving crap like this...:think:

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
manhattanprjkt83 said:
There should be taxes placed on vehicles like this that really discourage people from driving them. I make pretty good money and it hurts to fill up my vr6 vw...When are people going to stop driving crap like this...:think:
When are you going to stop driving a v6 when a 4 cylinder or hybrid would suffice? Hypocrit

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
BurlyShirley said:
When are you going to stop driving a v6 when a 4 cylinder or hybrid would suffice? Hypocrit
I didnt say i had a tatoo of an oak tree on my ass, im just saying there is a point where you just have to stop, this is that point.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
manhattanprjkt83 said:
I didnt say i had a tatoo of an oak tree on my ass, im just saying there is a point where you just have to stop, this is that point.
I was half kidding, but seriously, why does it have to stop? Its just another big truck, but has a super nice interior. Is that what bother you? All that footspace? Big engines are not a new concept.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
I'd think that it's the number of units in NA vs UK that makes the difference. Nobody drives trucks in the UK cause gas is like 4 times the price and the roads are narrow and congested in urban areas. And I can't imagine that there are quite as many Rolls rollin around England as there are F150s rolling around in small town N.A.

Plus, England is puny. I doubt they get any of those cars out of 3rd gear any more than about 3-4 times per week.

Anyone in England who has a truck just wishes they were 'merican.

J

JRB

manhattanprjkt83 said:
I got 7 mpg less than you probably do when I drove a diesel. I got better mileage than I do with my Xterra. I could also hook onto a trailer and work with my truck. Your car is good for nothing but hauling a bike, big sunglasses, and skanky hoes around. I guess you do have the benefit of it being easier to park at the bars. :think:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
manhattanprjkt83 said:
The taxes should be highest on cars like the Audi S4. :p

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
loco said:
I got 7 mpg less than you probably do when I drove a diesel. I got better mileage than I do with my Xterra. I could also hook onto a trailer and work with my truck. Your car is good for nothing but hauling a bike, big sunglasses, and skanky hoes around. I guess you do have the benefit of it being easier to park at the bars. :think:
Dammit. It won't let me approve this Manhattanprjkth1203567320762390476346 abuse. :mad:

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
MOTODH said:
Anybody notice how it says hydrogen on the stick???
The Super Chief's V10 is the world's first Tri-Flex Fuel engine, meaning it can run on either regular gasoline, ethanol or hydrogen.

article said:
It's unlikely that we'll ever see a Super Chief ever make it into production, as such a vehicle would be too damn expensive. That said, we anticipate seeing a Tri-Flex fuel engine becoming available within the next decade.