Quantcast

A true Ellsworth story.......................

The Amish

Dumber than N8
Feb 22, 2005
It was a nice day last summer so we decided to all go out and shoot film of some stair gaps and such. Our camera man didn't have a bike so my friend loaned him his spare bike which happened to be an Id. As I said it was a nice day so our camera had taken it upon himself to drink the better part of a bottle of rum which leads us to our "incedent". To this day we haven't figured out how he did it, but somehow he managed to push the bike down this hill and without noticing it ended in a 10' wall walk straight off. He landed ontop of the bike breaking his arm, but more importantly bending the entire rear end of the bike. To make this long story short we went to sugars, called Ellsworth and told them this entire story in greater detail than I've told all of you, had a good laugh and in the end got the rear assembly replaced for the cost of shipping.

The End

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
The Amish said:
It was a nice day last summer so we decided to all go out and shoot film of some stair gaps and such. Our camera man didn't have a bike so my friend loaned him his spare bike which happened to be an Id. <snip>
called Ellsworth and told them this entire story in greater detail than I've told all of you, had a good laugh and in the end got the rear assembly replaced for the cost of shipping.

The End
Did you drink the better part of a bottle of rum before writing this up? :think:

-S.S.-

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
SkaredShtles said:
Did you drink the better part of a bottle of rum before writing this up? :think:

-S.S.-
No, he was to busy represent'n fo hardtail pride yo! :think:
:stosh:

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
The Amish said:
It was a nice day last summer so we decided to all go out and have some fun with our buggies and horses. Our man, Amos, didn't have a horse so my friend loaned him his spare mule. As I said it was a nice day so Amos had taken it upon himself to drink the better part of a bottle of Katie Beiler’s lemonade which leads us to our "incedent". To this day we haven't figured out how he did it, but somehow he managed to push the mule down this hill and without noticing it ended in a 10' row of corn with a barn behind. He landed on top of the mule breaking his arm, but more importantly bending the entire rear end of the mule. To make this long story short we went to Samuel Stoltzfus’ farm, contacted the Feed Store and told them this entire story in greater detail than I've told all of you, had a good laugh and in the end got the mule replaced for the cost of some corn and a couple of Rebecca’s pumpkin pies.

The End

Proper Amish tale there lad!

The Amish

Dumber than N8
Feb 22, 2005
Zark said:
No, he was to busy represent'n fo hardtail pride yo! :think:
:stosh:
Relax. After seeing S.S.'s picture I've come to terms with the fact that some people might need a suspension no matter how week it might be. I guess I forgot how fragile you old-timers are :blah:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
The Amish said:
Relax. After seeing S.S.'s picture I've come to terms with the fact that some people might need a suspension no matter how week it might be. I guess I forgot how fragile you old-timers are :blah:
Goddam whippersnappers.....

I'll take solace in the fact that *you* aren't getting any younger either. :mumble:

-S.S.-