Quantcast

A video with Toshi

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I was interviewing for a job with a wireless server company, and they had an advertising video playing on one of their monitors. It was Toshi (or a character named Toshi) playing a video game on his cell phone against another person called Samurai.

Toshi loses, but Samurai offers to meet him for lunch. Turns out Samurai is a cute Japanese girl, so Toshi actually wins!

It was a stupid ad, but thought it was funny the guy's name is Toshi...

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
The plumber that used to service the Hotel I worked at was named Toshi. Everytime he would come to the door he would say "I name is Toshi, I here to work on your pipes". He would then proceed to work on whatever he noticed and pointed out to us what was wrong the last time he came. After that he would fix what he was called for. One time he walked into a room with a naked women in it. He screamed and ran out when he saw her and then got mad at me for not telling him there was a naked women in there. He said it was against his religion to ever see a women naked even his wife?? He used to call me the "Stupid Laughing American Bad Man" to the staff when I wasn't around. He would warn them that I was "He very bad, very bad man". I couldn't help but to like him.....jdcamb

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Maybe someday soon i'll take a quick mpeg vid of the real Toshi and i'll post it here so this thread won't be such a rip-off. ;)

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Skookum said:
Maybe someday soon i'll take a quick mpeg vid of the real Toshi and i'll post it here so this thread won't be such a rip-off. ;)
i want to be famous. or at least RM-famous