Quantcast

A weekend at Kingdom Trails (Warning: Same old boring ride pics)

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
berkshire_rider said:
October 22nd and 23rd if you are interested. If you want to camp, just need to know asap, as the campground fills up during leaf-peeping season, and we have to reserve the sites very soon. If you want to stay in a B & B or motel, you will have to make your own arrangements.

The plan is to go up Friday sometime, with a possible night ride, then a long ride Saturday, and a 3 hour ride Sunday, with a fair amount of beer consumed over the weekend. :evil:
:D

hopefully I will be there

jollytime

King of the Kingdom
Jul 1, 2003
Vermont
berkshire_rider said:
October 22nd and 23rd if you are interested. If you want to camp, just need to know asap, as the campground fills up during leaf-peeping season, and we have to reserve the sites very soon. If you want to stay in a B & B or motel, you will have to make your own arrangements.

The plan is to go up Friday sometime, with a possible night ride, then a long ride Saturday, and a 3 hour ride Sunday, with a fair amount of beer consumed over the weekend. :evil:
I should be in town that weekend unless I am down south helping out with Katrina. Keep me informed cause I would love to spend some time riding with you.
JT

JRogers

talks too much
Mar 19, 2002
Claremont, CA
McGRP01 said:
I think I'm out for this one. Going to Diablo instead. :eek:

Do it! I love that place. Fav place to ride in the NE, for me.

Oh, and no pics of the knee. It's getting better. Less pain, more movement. Still pretty bruised. It's all splotchy in various shades of black, blue, red and yellow from the back of my leg about 4" above the knee to the front about 3 or 5 below. I think I messed up the bursa originally and then it just bled out more after that. Back still hurts but is better. Crap, how much longer can I keep this up? My 21 year old body can't take this kind of abuse!

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
AlmostHeaven said:
when you're scared and stranded without a comeback, just delete the posts!

simple as that!
I was about three seconds of tearing you a new one, but deleted the posts instead. Consider yourself lucky. Now let it go or you're going on RM vacation for a while.

AlmostHeaven

Turbo Monkey
Jun 8, 2005
VIRGINIA
I Are Baboon said:
I was about three seconds of tearing you a new one, but deleted the posts instead. Consider yourself lucky. Now let it go or you're going on RM vacation for a while.
i'm not trying to push this any further because i honestly don't want to be banned. again.

i'd just like to know how YOU get away with calling me a 'frikkin clueless moron'? all i did was defend myself after my inital humorous comment. i in no way offended anyone. you offended me. does it add up? no.

is it because you're a mod? because no one likes me and will stick up for me? i've asked this question everytime i've been banned (always the same situation) and never been answered. huh?

EDIT: i'm not even worried about an apology. forget about it. i know how things work around here, i don't know why i bothered.

gotta love politics! :D

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
AlmostHeaven said:
i'd just like to know how YOU get away with calling me a 'frikkin clueless moron'? all i did was defend myself after my inital humorous comment. i in no way offended anyone. you offended me. does it add up? no.
You pretty much offended everyone whose picture appears in this thread. If you don't like the thread, stay out of it. You keep getting banned, so maybe the problem is with YOU. Now for chrissakes, DROP IT.

splat

Nam I am
ALl right , it is has been horible weather up here so I figured I'd Bump this thread with a couple of additional Pics

IAB

The women Folk crossing a bridge

Some one topping a hill ( MMcG I think , he was on Fire climbing )

and Finally , I saw this set up in the Village , as he was downlading the Video/Pics out of the camera , Nice Bar ends , with Brake extentions

berkshire_rider

Growler
Feb 5, 2003
The Blackstone Valley
jollytime said:
I should be in town that weekend unless I am down south helping out with Katrina. Keep me informed cause I would love to spend some time riding with you.
JT
We are still planning on being there next weekend. (10/22) Hopefully that's enough time for it to dry out after all the rain this week. :think: I think there's 5 of us, and we are staying at Burke Mtn. Campground. We will be coming up sometime Saturday AM, and intend on riding Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. You are welcome to join us. :cool:

jollytime

King of the Kingdom
Jul 1, 2003
Vermont
berkshire_rider said:
We are still planning on being there next weekend. (10/22) Hopefully that's enough time for it to dry out after all the rain this week. :think: I think there's 5 of us, and we are staying at Burke Mtn. Campground. We will be coming up sometime Saturday AM, and intend on riding Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. You are welcome to join us. :cool:
Well, we have been spared most of teh rain so far. In fact yesterday was sunny!!!! I am not sure we are going to be so luck as this weekend approaches though. I should be good to go next weekend and the trails should be ripe! We'll talk next week! :thumb:

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
wow , look at the bikes we are on! That's My Old FSR Enduro ! thats 5 Bikes ago! Maggie is on her her V1000 thats 3 bikes ago!
I mean, I wasn't on this trip (obvi) but this got me thinking... how many bikes ago was 2005? Not counting road, commuter, dirtjump/slalom, downhill, or cruiser bikes... the answer is seven. I think. That does not include my current main trail bike, but does include the hardtail I bought several years ago and still ride. So... six? Either way... I'm beginning to think I have a problem.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
I mean, I wasn't on this trip (obvi) but this got me thinking... how many bikes ago was 2005? Not counting road, commuter, dirtjump/slalom, downhill, or cruiser bikes... the answer is seven. I think. That does not include my current main trail bike, but does include the hardtail I bought several years ago and still ride. So... six? Either way... I'm beginning to think I have a problem.
five
epic (2004-2006); dawg(2006-2008); heckler(2008-2010); uzzi (2010-2018); nomad (2018-???)