Quantcast

A WTF??? Question

GravityFreakTJ

leg shavin roadie
Jul 14, 2003
at a road race near you
Here's the deal.Went out on a sixty mile training ride today and basically traveled North,South,East and West.Somehow we incountered a headwind in all directions...how is that possible?????WTF??? Anyone else every have this happen?Just seemed weird :confused:

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Maybe jesus hates you because you touch yourself too much. Thats how I rationalize everything.

J

JRB

I always happens here. It did not happen in Indiana, so I am not sure you can be right. :D

J

JRB

GravityFreakTJ said:
How did the Hilly Hundred go anyway?
Great route. Obnoxious guy from Chicago at registration, but I ended up not seeing him to run him in the ditch. I felt good all weekend. They didn't have the right lunch at the stop on Sunday. By that I mean, they didn't have the sandwiches with meat. The vendor didn't show up. They did have some veggie sandwiches with bean sprouts and tofu, so I scarfed one down, hippie named myself "sun phase" and hit the road. :D Fun trip though.

VTApe

Monkey
Feb 5, 2005
Vermont
I'm pretty sure its part of a convection current. The cool air is falling, hitting the ground and spreading while warmer air is rising.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
The wind always seems to follow me too. You're not the only one. I had a windy ride today in the Finger Lakes (NY) with Rob.

loco said:
I always happens here. It did not happen in Indiana, so I am not sure you can be right. :D
did you go through Bloomington? I like that part of IN.

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
loco said:
Great route. Obnoxious guy from Chicago at registration, but I ended up not seeing him to run him in the ditch. I felt good all weekend. They didn't have the right lunch at the stop on Sunday. By that I mean, they didn't have the sandwiches with meat. The vendor didn't show up. They did have some veggie sandwiches with bean sprouts and tofu, so I scarfed one down, hippie named myself "sun phase" and hit the road. :D Fun trip though.