Quantcast

aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggg ggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
BigHit-Maniac said:
MWahahaha... what's your job homeboy?
i work for a cell phone company, im a service technician, i reapir cell phones and perform software upgrades on customers phones. i am the complaint department. normally there are 2-3 of us here, im the only one here today. i hate this job bad enough as it is but dealing with the amount of people im gonna have to be dealing with today is gonna suck. its gonna take everything i have to not get up and walk out of here.

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
biggins said:
i work for a cell phone company, im a service technician, i reapir cell phones and perform software upgrades on customers phones. i am the complaint department. normally there are 2-3 of us here, im the only one here today. i hate this job bad enough as it is but dealing with the amount of people im gonna have to be dealing with today is gonna suck. its gonna take everything i have to not get up and walk out of here.
If you walk out today grab me a good phone my US Crapular phone sucks. :D

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
last week I saw in the newspaper a list of the top 20 or so worse jobs. the first on the list was anal wart analyist or something having to do with the study of anal worts. yeck!
but also on the list was computer help desk tech. I laughed when I saw that, but it's true. help desk work sucks. people suck. :D

Arsbars

"Finger Lickin' Good"
Mar 25, 2003
Charlotte, NC
biggins atleast u dont work at a bike shop during dead season.. its the worst job ever.

scratch that- its the best job, i get paid to make potato shooters :)

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Arsbars said:
biggins atleast u dont work at a bike shop during dead season.. its the worst job ever.

scratch that- its the best job, i get paid to make potato shooters :)
Your sig is HOT!!

nice color choice!!! :)

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Megan Black said:
when you get a new one, can you go ahead and send that old one to me?

bahahahahahahah awesome!!!!! i think you just made my day

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
DRB said:
My cellphone went thru the washer and then the drier. Now when its plugged in all it does is vibrate.

Can you replace that for me?

NO seriously.

liquid damage voids the warranty. there is no repairing liquid damage. you are gonna need a new phone.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
biggins said:
maybe. saturday evening is my birthday party, what did ya have in mind.
i dunno. just want to fish, though. same place if you want, or i've had the itch lately to fish Smokey Mtns.

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
BurlyShirley said:
i dunno. just want to fish, though. same place if you want, or i've had the itch lately to fish Smokey Mtns.
Smokey? Now that you're from here its Smoky. :nopity: I was possibly thinking of fishing the Watagua or S. Holston on Saturday.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
profro said:
Smokey? Now that you're from here its Smoky. :nopity: I was possibly thinking of fishing the Watagua or S. Holston on Saturday.
Hey, Id be down for that, for sure...as its close to home and all. Let me know whats up. :thumb:

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
I looked at the release schedules and they don't look to favorable, but there is always the upper Chucky, Doe, etc. It takes me about 1.5 hrs to get the JC. I'd probably leave Knoxville around 8:00 in the morning. I have a buddy who has Sunday off, so if he wants to go, we might do it on Sunday instead.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
profro said:
I looked at the release schedules and they don't look to favorable, but there is always the upper Chucky, Doe, etc. It takes me about 1.5 hrs to get the JC. I'd probably leave Knoxville around 8:00 in the morning. I have a buddy who has Sunday off, so if he wants to go, we might do it on Sunday instead.
If you guys decide on anything, shoot me a PM. I'll fish whenever (and even miss a Bears game for it i guess).