Quantcast

ABC to keep Mondy Night Football...for now.

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
"Rumors in the summer had ABC willing to give up its 35-year hold on Monday nights, tossing the rights to its Walt Disney Co. sibling ESPN in favor of Sundays or, more intriguingly, no football at all. "

This hurts me deep in my soul! I love MNF. I've been watching MNF as long as I can remember. I argue over it with my wife who has finally resigned to let me watch MNF instead of whatever it is she wants to watch. Its my night! If it goes away I will have watch the "The Craptchlor" or "The Craptchlorete" Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

JRogers

talks too much
Mar 19, 2002
Claremont, CA
jdschall said:
"Rumors in the summer had ABC willing to give up its 35-year hold on Monday nights, tossing the rights to its Walt Disney Co. sibling ESPN in favor of Sundays or, more intriguingly, no football at all. "

This hurts me deep in my soul! I love MNF. I've been watching MNF as long as I can remember. I argue over it with my wife who has finally resigned to let me watch MNF instead of whatever it is she wants to watch. Its my night! If it goes away I will have watch the "The Craptchlor" or "The Craptchlorete" Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!
MNF football is great. Football is basically the only thing I watch on TV, so I like to have a few options.

And, damn, you should have married a chick who likes football. Poor move. Any girl that really likes football = +10 points in my book.

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
JRogers said:
And, damn, you should have married a chick who likes football. Poor move. Any girl that really likes football = +10 points in my book.

She rides. 'Nuff said... Football is but only a minor quibble.