Quantcast

Abu Gharib Photos & Videos

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
I heard some noise about more photos and video(s) of kids getting raped,:mumble: that the Pentagon has, and may have to release...

Boing Boing and a couple other sites had stuff up, but now there's nothing...

skatetokil

Turbo Monkey
Jan 2, 2005
DC/Bluemont VA
I've heard of a site called archive.org that tries to give access to all the web content ever published so that governments cant censor the web. see if stuff turned up there.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
By LARRY NEUMEISTER, Associated Press Writer 30 minutes ago

NEW YORK - A federal judge Thursday ordered the release of dozens more pictures of prisoners being abused at
Abu Ghraib, rejecting government arguments that the images would provoke terrorists and incite violence against U.S. troops in
Iraq.
Yeah, don't let the world know how f**cked we are to prisoners, it might cause terrorism and violence.

Assholes.

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
In court proceedings, Gen. Richard Myers argued that releasing the pictures and videos would give aid to the enemy: boosting al Qaeda recruitment, destabilizing governments in Iraq and Afghanistan and inciting riots throughout the Muslim world
Hmmmm... you know what would alleviate that "aid to the enemy?" Maybe if we STOPPED abusing prisoners.

Releasing those tapes and holding our leadership accountable is the best way I can think of to stop the abuse. Also, not a bad demonstration that we as a nation have an ounce of decency left.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Stand back frothers. I'll handle this for you. "What are you all but freedom hating communists. You should all just move to France immediately"...

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
ohio said:
Hmmmm... you know what would alleviate that "aid to the enemy?" Maybe if we STOPPED abusing prisoners.

Releasing those tapes and holding our leadership accountable is the best way I can think of to stop the abuse. Also, not a bad demonstration that we as a nation have an ounce of decency left.
Remember the response to the first pictures out of Abu Ghraib? Ban cameras!

http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/s1114150.htm

Our decency was on the end of that leash. That horse has left the barn.