Quantcast

AC/DC meet...Hells Belles

Motionboy2

Calendar Dominator
Apr 23, 2002
Broomfield, Colorado
Hey all, well I guess this is a bit off topic, but it is the lounge so there is not a set topic. :)
This weekend I went and shot the Hells Belles, I don't know if you guys and gals have heard of them before, but they are good, real good, and you should see them! Anyhow take a look at some pix, it was the first real show I shot with stage light rather than flashes etc and I am pretty psyched with the results.

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
Great shots! The first picture is one of the best pictures I've seen in a long time...not to mention, she looks pretty hot! :thumb: :love:

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
Motionboy2 said:
Yeah, but it is in a good way right?!
Its kinda like walking into a blacked out strip mall store with a bunch of Japanese dudes in Houston getting the feeling that it might be a brothel but I can't be sure because I don't understand what anyone is saying....

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
It would take a few pairs of handcuffs and lots of vegetable oil, but I'd hit it.

Motionboy2

Calendar Dominator
Apr 23, 2002
Broomfield, Colorado
dh girlie said:
We really need no ac/dc cover bands...in fact, since Bon Scott died...we don't even need ac/dc!
Obviously you haven't heard them :) They are really good, and they really know how to work an audience.

www.hellsbelles.info that is their site, though I don't think that they have any audio stream on there.

Glad you guys like the shots, It was a really fun show to shoot!

Motionboy2

Calendar Dominator
Apr 23, 2002
Broomfield, Colorado
Motionboy2 said:
Obviously you haven't heard them :) They are really good, and they really know how to work an audience.

www.hellsbelles.info that is their site, though I don't think that they have any audio stream on there.

Actually I noticed they have some videos on there, I dont know the quality cause I haven't looked, but I would imagine it would be pretty tough to make them sound bad.

Motionboy2

Calendar Dominator
Apr 23, 2002
Broomfield, Colorado
Dexter D said:
Hellsbelles is deffinitely one of the Seattle core rock shows along with the Supersuckers (http://www.supersuckers.com/).

If you can catch either of these bands at the Sunset Taveren or the Tractor it is with out a doubt worth going...
Yeah the supersuckers are really good, I have most of their cd's I think. They seem to be touring mostly over seas, so I don't know the next time I will get to see them.

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
Dexter D said:
Hellsbelles is deffinitely one of the Seattle core rock shows along with the Supersuckers (http://www.supersuckers.com/).

If you can catch either of these bands at the Sunset Taveren or the Tractor it is with out a doubt worth going...

when was the last time either of those bands played either of those joints?

hell, when was the last time the suckers player 'round here?

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Motionboy2 said:

Nope, have never heard them...really don't care too, since I'm not an ACDC fan, but I have heard that they are really good...it's a great gimmick for sure...nice pictures...

Dexter D

Chimp
Jun 1, 2005
pnj said:
when was the last time either of those bands played either of those joints?

hell, when was the last time the suckers player 'round here?

They did "The Big Show" a few months back at EMP (3.5 hours plus the fake oncore) and had the singer from Visqueen for a guest. It was a benefit show after their Equipemt got ripped off while on tour in Europe.

They performed "The Rock Show" at the Tractor a year ago.

Ed did the solo gig at the sunset two months back to support "The Sauce".

:devil: - Born With a Tail

radjockette

Monkey
Jun 26, 2004
PNW woods
Yeah......those girls do a great job. Seen them twice here in Washington state and they just ROCK. The scene is damn crazy and wild.
Very nice pics. Can't wait to check them out again when they get back here with their new lead singer; she's hot!

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
Dexter D said:
They did "The Big Show" a few months back at EMP (3.5 hours plus the fake oncore) and had the singer from Visqueen for a guest. It was a benefit show after their Equipemt got ripped off while on tour in Europe.

They performed "The Rock Show" at the Tractor a year ago.

Ed did the solo gig at the sunset two months back to support "The Sauce".

:devil: - Born With a Tail
damm. i'm outta the looop......